Hotel Meeting Facilities
The Lexington Hotel and Conference Center Jacksonville Riverwalk features over 35,000 square feet of meeting and conference space. From the Grand Ballroom to the Captain's Boardroom, we offer flexibility to accommodate any type of business or social function. Highlights of our conference center include:
* The 10,000 square foot Grand Ballroom is able to accommodate up to 1,400 guests in a theater style configuration
* Topsider is our rooftop deck featuring outstanding views of Jacksonville's skyline and the scenic St. Johns River
* Our permanent amphitheater, the Compass Room, features state of the art audio visual equipment, and seating for 100
* Our on-site event planning staff and catering service stands ready to provide exemplary service and attention to detail to help make your event a memorable one
Please submit an RFP using our convenient RFP Submission Form
and one of our professional Meeting Planners will contact you within 24-48 business hours. Thank you and we look forward to helping you plan your next meeting or event!
* Suddath International, 0.4 mi.
* Stein Mart Inc., 0.4 mi.
* Prudential Insurance Co., 0.5 mi.
* Afrisek Energy, 0.6 mi.
* Bank of America, 1.2 mi.
* CSX Corporation Inc, 1.3 mi.
* Florida Rock and Tank Lines Inc, 1.3 mi.
* Haskell, 1.4 mi.
* Fastenal, 1.8 mi.
* Fidelity National Financial, 2 mi.
* General Electric, 7 mi.
* Ricoh USA, 7.9 mi.
* ADP, 9.2 mi.
* Naval Air Station Jacksonville, 10.3 mi.
* CEVA Logistics, 10.4 mi.
* Blue Cross-Blue Shield, 12.1 mi.
* Baker Distributing Company, 16 mi.
* US Coast Guard, 17.5 mi.
* USMC Blount Island Command, 18.7 mi.
* Mayport Naval Station, 19.6 mi.
* The Great Atlantic Seafood and Music Festival, March
* Annual Craft and Import Beer Festival, May
* Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival, May
* Jacksonville Jazz Festival, May
* The Greater Jacksonville Agriculture Fair, November