Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Alvin, Texas. Located twenty five miles southeast of Houston in northeast Brazoria County, on land originally granted to the Houston Tap and Brazoria Railroad. Alvin is home to Baseball Hall of Famer Nolan Ryan, a hard-throwing right-handed pitcher, threw pitches that were regularly recorded above 100 miles per hour. Our hotel is minutes from local points of interest like Nolan Ryan Center, Alvin Community College, Alvin Museum Society, Hillcrest Golf Club, and Alvin Bowling Center. Play a round of golf at Hillcrest Golf Club. Hartz Chicken Buffet, Captain D's Seafood, and China Buffet Restaurant are all within walking distance to our hotel.
Our inviting and affordable accommodations provide you with countless amenities that will make you feel right at home. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available throughout our hotel and guest rooms. Our on-site business center provides access to modern conveniences like copy and fax services. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility, picnic tables, and barbecue area. Our elegantly furnished lobby which features a fireplace plus a breakfast area where a free deluxe breakfast is served fresh daily from 6am to 9am. Enjoy some down time in our outdoor pool. Each of our comfortable guest rooms feature a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, 42 inch HD LCD satellite TV with HBO, Showtime, and ESPN, DVD player, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, alarm clock, free local calls, and wake-up service. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Alvin, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Hillcrest Golf Club, 0.89 mi.
* Wellborne Cinema 4, 1.4 mi.
* Alvin Bowling Center, 2.2 mi.
* National Oak Park, 2.6 mi.
* Championship Golf Center, 4.6 mi.
* Alvin Golf and Country Club, 6 mi.
* Resoft Park, 6.1 mi.
* AMF Alpha Lanes, 11.2 mi.
* Harbour Playhouse Inc, 12.9 mi.
* BBQ area
* Business center
* Guest laundry facility
* Outdoor pool
* Alvin Community College, 1.1 mi.
* Nolan Ryan Center, 1.1 mi.
* Alvin Museum Society, 2.5 mi.
* Bayou Wildlife Zoo, 5.1 mi.
* Friendswood Historical Society, 9.8 mi.
* Dickinson Railroad Museum, 13.1 mi.
* West Bay Common School Museum, 12.2 mi.
* Space Center Houston, 14.6 mi.
* West Bay Common School Museum, 15.3 mi.
* 1940 Air Terminal Museum, 17.7 mi.
* Free deluxe breakfast served daily from 6am to 9am
* Coffee is available in the lobby daily
* Hartz Chicken Buffet, 0.05 mi.
* Olive Garden, 0.05 mi.
* Whataburger, 0.05 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.11 mi.
* Captain D's Seafood, 0.28 mi.
* Taco City, 0.5 mi.
* China Buffet Restaurant, 0.79 mi.
* Jade Garden Chinese Restaurant, 0.84 mi.
* KFC Restaurant, 1.6 mi.
* Gordon Street Tavern, 1.7 mi.
* Kelley's Country Cookin, 1.8 mi.
* Chili's Restaurant, 2.1 mi.
* Tommaso*s Italian Grill, 2.2 mi.
* Casa Ole Mexican Restaurant, 3.5 mi.
* Joe's BBQ, 3.5 mi.
* Palais Royal, 0.4 mi.
* Rue 21, 0.4 mi.
* CVS, 0.7 mi.
* Comcast Corporation, 3 mi.
* Chocolate Bayou Plant, 14 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, 13.3 mi.
* Christus St John Hospital, 15.6 mi.
* Southeast Memorial, 14.9 mi.