The Seabird Lodge - A Signature Inn is a 65-room inn just north of the Noyo Harbor. Enjoy our heated indoor pool and new large hot tub in its very own "jungle room". Our rooms are spacious and impeccably clean. Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. Our resolve is to provide you with the friendliest service anywhere. Adjacent to the Seabird Lodge - A Signature Inn is the Home Style Cafe, serving breakfast and lunch. Serving Hearty Quality Americana Breakfasts and Lunches early-at 6am or late-until 2pm, Tuesday through Sunday. Fort Bragg is where the majestic Redwoods collide with the rugged Pacific Ocean to make for some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world. This isn't just sightseeing, you can admire from afar. This is scenery you walk right into, touch, smell, and become a part of.
There are regal forests you can walk through, ocean fish you can catch, breathtaking seascapes you can walk or horseback ride along, tide pools that put the most remarkable salt-water aquarium to shame can be visited by kayak or below the surface, and rugged coastline to explore.To make sure you are pampered while enjoying all this, each room is appointed with it's own refrigerator and coffee maker for fresh coffee each morning. There is an abundance of parking; paper towels and windshield cleaner always available, and we are a close drive to all the conveniences of the Mendocino coast.
The Seabird Lodge - A Signature Inn is centrally located for access to many stunning beaches, close to the California Western Railroad Skunk train and to the Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens. We are a very short drive to the village of Mendocino, and the renown antique and specialty shops of Fort Bragg's Franklin Street are just up the street. Visiting the Mendocino Chocolate Company is a must on everyone's visit to the Mendocino Coast. We also offer special vacation packages that can be customized to perfectly fit your needs. These packages can include as much, or as little activity as you want.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Pacific Ocean and beaches, 0.5 mi.
* Biking, hiking, camping, and picnicking at MacKerricher, Russian Gulch, Mendocino Headlands, Mendocino Woodlands and Van Dam State Parks, within 10 mi.
* Swimming, surfing, fishing, kayaking in West Port-Union Landing and Casper Headlands State Beaches, within 12 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Indoor Swimming Pool
* Indoor Hot Tub
* Noyo Fishing Village and Harbor, 4 blocks
* Skunk Train, 8 blocks
* Beach, 0.5 mi.
* Mendocino Chocolate Company, 1 mi.
* Fort Bragg, CA, 1 mi.
* Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens, 2 mi.
* Mendocino Village, 8 mi.
* Willits, CA, 35 mi.
* Round Valley Indian Reservation, 45 mi.
* Garberville, CA, 47 mi.
* UKI, 50 mi.
* Roundtable Pizza, adjacent
* Perko's, 1 block
* D'Aurelios, 3 blocks
* Fort Bragg, 1 mi.
* Mendocino Chocolate Company,1 mi.
* Georgia Pacific Corporation, Main Office, 1 mi.
* Adelphia Communications, 2 mi.