Special Hotel Alert
***Property is currently undergoing renovations. Sorry for the inconvenience.***
Signature Inn - Superior/Duluth offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. While our property is undergoing renovations, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. During these renovations we still offer clean spacious rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, heated indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi, and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, ESPN, HBO, desk with lamp, and alarm clock.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent's room). For your convenience, our hotel is a 100 percent smoke free property. Pets are welcome, charges and restrictions apply. We are centrally located near attractions such as Wisconsin Point, Amsoil Inc., University of Wisconsin-Superior, and Pattison State Park. We are located off of U.S. 2 on Susquehanna Avenue.
Signature Inn - Superior/Duluth is your best choice within the Twin Ports region. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for the Lake Superior Dragon Boat Festival, Grandma's Marathon, sightseeing, fishing, hunting, business, or simply passing through on your way to Duluth or Eau Claire. At Signature Inn - Superior/Duluth our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Signature Inn - Superior/Duluth, Expect More. Get More.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* World of Wheels Skate Center, 1.4 mi.
* Superior Ice Arena, 1.5 mi.
* Silver Fox Fishing Charters, 4 mi.
* Superior Municipal Forest, 5.2 mi.
* Village Lanes, 5.4 mi.
* Nemadji Golf Course, 6.1 mi.
* Adventure Zone, 7.3 mi.
* Wisconsin Point, 11.7
* Mont du Lac Recreation Area, 13.5 mi.
* Black Bear Casino, 21 mi.
* Business center
* Heated indoor pool
* Guest laundry facility
* Newsstand in lobby
* Outdoor plug-ins
* Harrington Arts Center, 1.5 mi.
* Richard I Bong Historical Center, 3 mi.
* SS Meteor Whaleback Ship Museum, 3.4 mi.
* Fairlawn Mansion and Museum, 3.6 mi.
* Amsoil Speedway, 3.7 mi.
* Wade Stadium, 4.3 mi.
* Old Firehouse and Police Museum, 4.4 mi.
* Lake Superior Zoo, 5.1 mi.
* Amsoil Arena, 6.8 mi.
* Great Lakes Aquarium, 6.8 mi.
* Superior Entry Lighthouse, 12.5 mi.
* Pattison State Park, 14.2 mi.
* Amnicon Falls State Park, 16 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* The Shack, 0.1 mi.
* Erbert and Gerbert’s, 1.4 mi.
* Hardee’s, 1.4 mi.
* Vintage Italian Pizza, 1.5 mi.
* Superior Family Restaurant, 1.5 mi.
* Kenny Wong’s Oriental Express, 1.6 mi.
* Shorty’s Pizza and Smoked Meat, 1.6 mi.
* McDonald’s, 1.7 mi.
* Domino’s Pizza, 1.7 mi.
* Anchor Bar and Grill, 1.9 mi.
* Jimmy John’s, 1.9 mi.
* Burger King, 2 mi.
* Aces On 29th Inc., 2.1 mi.
* Hammond Steak House, 2.1 mi.
* Subway, 2.1 mi.
* Amsoil Inc., 0.6 mi.
* Charter NEX Films Inc., 1.6 mi.
* Fentech Inc., 2.1 mi.
* Fraser Shipyards Inc., 2.7 mi.
* Graymont LLC, 2.9 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 3.1 mi.
* Woodline Manufacturing Inc, 3.5 mi.
* Genesis Attachments, 3.7 mi.
* Calumet Superior LLC, 5.4 mi.
* U.S. Coast Guard Station-Duluth, 7.9 mi.
* Douglas County Fish and Game Sports Show, April
* Jaws Fishing Derby, June
* Lake Superior Day, July
* Dragon Boat Festival, August
* Tall Ships Duluth, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Wisconsin-Superior, 2.2 mi.
* University of Wisconsin Sea Grant Institute, 3.4 mi.
* University of Minnesota- Duluth, 10.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Essentia Health St. Mary’s Hospital-Superior, 2.8 mi.
* Saint Luke’s Urgent Care, 3.9 mi.