Special Hotel Alert
***Property is currently undergoing renovations. Sorry for the inconvenience.***
Signature Inn Abilene offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, and free 100MB Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, coffeemaker, iron, ironing board, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, ESPN, HBO, desk with lamp, table with chairs, and alarm clock radio.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For your convenience our hotel is 100 percent non-smoking. Pets are welcome, charges apply. We are located off of US-277 and I-20.
Signature Inn Abilene is your best choice within The Key City. Dyess Air Force Base being so close, we offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town visiting family or friends in the military. Our historic city offers lots of sightseeing, shopping, and good eating whether you are on vacation or passing through to Dallas. At Signature Inn Abilene our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Signature Inn Abilene, Expect More. Get More.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Abilene Bowling Lanes, 0.6 mi.
* Healthy Skin Day Spa, 1.2 mi.
* HealingBear Massage Therapy, 1.4 mi.
* Kingdom Fitness Arts, 1.6 mi.
* Hot Spot Tanning, 2.1 mi.
* Play Faire Park, 2.7 mi.
* Oscar Rose Park, 2.8 mi.
* Skatin Place, 2.9 mi.
* Rose Swimming Pool, 3.1 mi.
* Rose Park Tennis Center, 3.2 mi.
* Cobb Park, 3.3 mi.
* Everman Park, 3.5 mi.
* Planet Fitness, 4.2 mi.
* Maxwell Municipal Golf Course, 7.8 mi.
* Prime Time Family Entertainment Center, 8.7 mi.
* ATM Machine
* Business Center
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Luggage Storage Space Available
* Meeting Facility
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Abilene Convention and Visitors Bureau, 3.5 mi.
* The Grace Museum, 3.6 mi.
* Frontier Texas, 3.8 mi.
* Mall of Abilene, 5.4 mi.
* Abilene Zoo, 7.1 mi.
* Texas Forts Trail, 8.3 mi.
* Taylor County Expo Center, 11.3 mi.
* Abilene State Park, 18.6 mi.
* Mustang Bowl, 37.5 mi.
* Red River Arena, 53.3 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby
* Arby's, 0.9 mi.
* China Star, 1.4 mi.
* Szechuan Chinese Restaurant, 1.6 mi.
* Grandy's, 1.7 mi.
* Long John Silver's, 1.7 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 1.9 mi.
* Tokyo Asia Fusion, 2.3 mi.
* Abilene Seafood Tavern, 2.4 mi.
* Abuelo's, 2.4 mi.
* Middle East Restaurant, 2.5 mi.
* Logan's Roadhouse, 3.6 mi.
* Beehive Restaurant, 3.7 mi.
* La Familia Restaurant, 3.8 mi.
* Farolito Restaurant, 4.2 mi.
* Bill's Burger, 4.4 mi.
* Catfish Corner, 4.5 mi.
* Abimar/Fehr Foods Inc., 0.6 mi.
* Zoltek Corporation, 2.4
* Dyess AFB, 4.8 mi.
* Petrosmith Equipment LP, 6.8
* Hendrick Health System, 6.9 mi.
* Tige Boats Inc., 7.6 mi.
* Rentech Boiler Systems, 8.6 mi.
* Micrometals Inc., 8.6
* Clavel Corporation, 9.3 mi.
* Six on-site meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 1000 guests
* Total meeting space is 33,100 square feet
* Catering can be brought in by outside vendor
* Conference space available
* Convention facilities available
* Free Wi-Fi in all meeting rooms
* The West Texas Sports & Fitness Expo, February
* Outlaws & Legends Music Festival, March
* Big Country Outdoor & Home Expo, April
* Big Country Balloon Fest, September
* The West Texas Fair and Rodeo, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Texas College of Cosmetology, 2.7 mi.
* McMurry University, 4.2 mi.
* Hardin-Simmons University, 6.7 mi.
* Cisco College of Abilene, 7.9 mi.
* Abilene Christian University, 8 mi.
* Texas State Technical College, 11.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Hendrick Health System, 6.9 mi.
* Oceans Behavioral Hospital of Abilene, 7.3 mi.
* HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Abilene, 7.4 mi.
* Abilene Regional Medical Center, 10.1 mi.
* Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital, 37.8 mi.
* Stamford Memorial Hospital, 40.5 mi.