Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Gallup, NM. Our hotel offers FREE Continental Breakfast, Free Hi-Speed Internet, Free Local calls, over 60 TV Channels including HBO and ESPN, coffee pots, hair dryers, and personal safes in every room. This newly constructed 66 room property offers guest laundry and boasts 31 "Home Away From Home" suites with complete full kitchens and dishwashers. Small pets allowed. $10 non-refundable pet fee. Please contact property directly for manager*s approval. Dine on site at an authentic Mexican Restaurant serving beer and wine or grab some fast food at McDonalds which is also on site. This exceptional value is located 3 blocks from the Gallup Airport on Historic Route 66 in the heart of Gallup, also known as the Indian Capital of the USA, the best place to purchase authentic Indian Arts and Crafts and just a short drive to Red Rock State Park, El Morro National Monument or the Canyon de Chelly. We are a AAA 2 Diamond rated hotel.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Hiking and Backpacking in Native American Indian Territory, Nearby.
* Golfing at Gallup Municipal Golf Course, 3 mi.
* Hiking, Biking, and Trail Running at Red Rock State Park, 10 mi.
* Near the Painted Desert, Petrified Forest, and Meteor Crater
* Guest laundry facility
* On-site restaurant
* Southwest Indian Foundation Museum, 2 mi.
* Gallup Cultural Center, 2 mi.
* Red Rock State Park: Convention Center, 2.4 mi.
* Red Rock State Park And Museum, 2.4 mi.
* University Of New Mexico-Gallup Campus, 3 mi.
* Navajo Nation Museum, 19 mi.
* Navajo Nation At Northern Arizona University, 19 mi.
* El Morro National Monument, 30 mi.
* Canyon De Chelly National Monument, 37 mi.
* Hubbell Trading Post National Historic Site, 39 mi.
* Complimentary continental breakfast served daily
* Emos Restaurant-Mexican/American Style, Next Door
* Garcia's Sunset Grille, 0.5 mi.
* El Sombrero Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Shalimar Restaurant and Lounge, 1.5 mi.
* Don Diego's Restaurant and Lounge, 1.5 mi.
* El Metate Tamale Factory and Restaurant, 1.5 mi.
* New Mexico Steakhouse, 2 mi.
* Gallup Indian Medical Center, Nearby
* Rehoboth Mckinley Christian Health Clinic, Nearby
* University Of New Mexico Gallup Campus, 3 mi.