Discover Monroe City, Missouri and all it has to offer, whether staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through at the Americas Best Value Inn Monroe City. Ideally situated less than a mile away from downtown Monroe City, our hotel is conveniently located off Highway 24 on Gateway Square Drive. We are near local attractions such as Mark Twain Landing, Bear Creek Sports Park, and Mark Twain State Park.
Our property offers a guest laundry facility. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. Start your work or sightseeing day in fine form with free continental breakfast. Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, stay connected with our free Wi-Fi available throughout the property.
Each of our 47 guest rooms feature the ambiance of home luxuries such as free Wi-Fi, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 40 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, table with chairs, and alarm clock.
Americas Best Value Inn Monroe City is your best choice within Marion and Ralls County, the Hannibal Micropolitan Statistical Area of Missouri. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, music and food festivals, sightseeing, wildlife activities or simply passing through on your way to Oklahoma City or Columbia. At Americas Best Value Inn Monroe City our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Monroe City, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Pure Salon & Spa, 1.1 mi.
* Mosswood Meadows Golf Course, 2 mi.
* Mark Twain Lake, 14.6 mi.
* Philadelphia Community Gym, 15.8 mi.
* Indian Creek Marina, 15.8 mi.
* Ray Behrens Recreation Area, 15.9 mi.
* Palmyra Parks & Recreation, 18.6 mi.
* YMCA of Hannibal, 20.1 mi.
* For the Love of Massage, 20.1 mi.
* Anytime Fitness, 20.3 mi.
* Crystal Blue Lake Dam, 20.5 mi.
* Huckleberry Park, 21.2 mi.
* Hannibal Parks & Recreation Center, 21.6 mi.
* Central Park, 21.7 mi.
* Ten Pin Alleys, 21.7 mi.
* Mark Twain Casino, 37.2 mi.
* Front desk and lobby (Open 6am to 12pm)
* Business center with computer
* Guest laundry facility
* Mark Twain Landing, 10.5 mi.
* Three Rivers Campground, 11.3 mi.
* Bear Creek Sports Park, 16.2 mi.
* Norwoods Golf Club, 16.3 mi.
* Indian Creek Campground, 16.5 mi.
* Mark Twain State Park, 17.3 mi.
* Mark Twain Boyhood Home, 21.5 mi.
* Big River Train Town, 21.5 mi.
* Mark Twain Memorial Lighthouse, 21.5 mi.
* Hannibal History Museum, 21.7 mi.
* Clemens Field, 21.9 mi.
* Lovers Leap, 22.6 mi.
* Mark Twain Cave Complex, 23.8 mi.
* Hardee's, 0.2 mi.
* Subway, 0.3 mi.
* Dos Primos Mexican Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* New Beijing Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.6 mi.
* Bk's place, 0.7 mi.
* JP's Diner, 1 mi.
* Scoreboard Bar & Grill, 1.1 mi.
* Monroe Family Restaurant, 5 mi.
* Golden Corral, 19.6 mi.
* Mark Twain Dinette, 21.4 mi.
* Becky Thatcher Restaurant, 21.5 mi.
* LaBinnah Bistro, 21.6 mi.
* Casey's General Store, 0.1 mi.
* Alliant Bank, 0.2 mi.
* C&R Supermarket, 0.5 mi.
* Monroe City Hall, 0.9 mi.
* Monroe City Library, 1 mi.
* General Mills, 18.8 mi.
* Lowe's Home Improvement, 19.5 mi.
* Watlow-Hannibal, 19.6 mi.
* Buckhorn Rubber Products Inc, 19.6 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 19.7 mi.
* BASF Agricultural Products Group, 25.9 mi.
* Twain On Main Festival, May
* Western Illinois Fair, June
* Fiesta del Sol, June
* Mark Twain Lake Rodeo, July
* National Tom Sawyer Days, July
* Wild & Wacky Art Adventure, August
* K of C BBQ, August
* Big River Steampunk Festival, September
* Autumn Historic Folklife Festival, October
* Fall Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Hannibal-LaGrange University, 20.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Hannibal Clinic, 17 mi.
* Hannibal Regional Hospital, 17.2 mi.
* Levering Regional Health Care, 21.9 mi.