The Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bisbee is your best choice when traveling to Cochise County, Land of Legends, and the home of Tombstone, Bisbee, Wilcox and Sierra Vista. Visit us and let us guide you to the best tours in Bisbee, such as the Lavender Jeep Tours, the Queen Mine Tour, historic walking tours, birding and photography tours and even ghost tours. Famous local attractions include the Bisbee Restoration Museum, Old Bisbee Brewing Company, and Historic St. Patrick’s Catholic Church.
We are a charming AAA 2-Diamond rated property where every room comes equipped with microwaves, mini-fridges, free Wi-Fi, sofa beds, kitchenettes and cable TV with Cinemax. For those looking to extend their stay and use historic Bisbee as their base to explore Southwestern Arizona we also have suites and studios available.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bisbee is a current Vantage Excellence Award winner and we offer the perfect accommodations and location whether you are in town to take part in one of Bisbee's various art festivals, historic tours or visiting our Smithsonian Institution affiliate the Bisbee Mining and Historical Museum.
We are proud supporters of the military and the U.S. Border Patrol, so those on official business, or friends and family, please ask about our discounted rates. We also offer a Canadian Auto Association discount to our guests from the North. We are a smoke-free and pet friendly property, but most importantly, we pride ourselves on our great service we could tell you about it, but we would rather you read our reviews and then come see for yourself. Everything we do at the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bisbee is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bisbee - You Deserve It.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Turquoise Valley Golf Course, 5.2 mi.
* Belleza Gallery, 5.3 mi.
* Copper Queen Plaza, 5.3 mi.
* Miners and Merchants Antique Center, 5.3 mi.
* Panterra Gallery, 5.3 mi.
* Sampoe Gallery, 5.3 mi.
* Warm Hands Therapeutic, 5.3 mi.
* Finders Keepers Antiques, 5.4 mi.
* Nature Conservancy, 27.6 mi.
* San Pedro River, 20 mi.
* Picnic Area
* BBQ Area
* Meeting Space
* Lavender Pit, 4.2 mi.
* Queen Mine Underground Tours, 5.1 mi.
* Bisbee Historical Tours, 5.2 mi.
* The Bisbee Restoration Museum, 5.4 mi.
* Bisbee Mining and Historical Museum, 5.4 mi.
* Old Bisbee Brewing Company, 5.4 mi.
* Historic St. Patrick's Catholic Church, 5.7 mi.
* Naco, Mexico (Mexican Border), 9.7 mi.
* Coronado National Memorial, 21.7 mi.
* Tombstone Courthouse State Historic Park, 29.4 mi.
* Fort Huachuca, 36 mi.
* Kartchner Caverns State Park, 52 mi.
* Beast Brewing Company, walking distance
* Pizza House, 0.1 mi.
* Burger King, 0.8 mi.
* Jimmy’s Hot Dog, 0.8 mi.
* China Land and Chinese Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Neariah’s, 0.9 mi.
* Tacho’s Tacos, 1.2 mi.
* Bisbee Breakfast Club, 3.7 mi.
* Bisbee’s Table, 5.3 mi.
* Café Cornucopia, 5.3 mi.
* Café Roka, 5.4 mi.
* Santiago’s Restaurant, 5.4 mi.
* Thuy’s Noodle Shop, 5.5 mi.
* Bisbee Post Office, 0.2 mi.
* The Bard’s Musik Shoppe, 0.5 mi.
* Bisbee Beverage Liquor and Deli, 0.7 mi.
* Safeway, 0.8 mi.
* Dollar General, 0.9 mi.
* National Bank of Arizona, 0.9 mi.
* Ace Hardware, 1 mi.
* Dr. Feelgood Hair Salon, 5.5 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 29.1 mi.
One meeting space of 300 square feet available which lists up to 50 people. Wireless Internet is available.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Cochise College Douglas Campus, 18.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Copper Queen Community Hospital, 4.3 mi.