Discover Wiggins, Mississippi and all it has to offer while staying at the Americas Best Value Inn Wiggins, the best choice for business and leisure travelers alike. Ideally situated only a few miles from Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College and downtown Wiggins, our hotel is conveniently located off Highway 26 on on Frontage Drive East. Key local attractions include the Pine Hill, The Old Firehouse Museum, and Flint Creek Water Park. Our knowledgeable and helpful staff can recommend what best suits your travel itinerary.
Our property offers an array of modern amenities including a guest laundry facility and a safety deposit box at the front desk. Sorry, no pets are allowed. Start your work or sightseeing day in fine form with complimentary full breakfast. After a day of sightseeing, guests can relax in our seasonal outdoor pool, open April to October. Visitors in town for business will be sure to take advantage of our on-site business facility, featuring free Wi-Fi, computer, copy, fax and printing services.
Each of our 49 guest rooms/suites feature the ambiance of home luxuries such as free Wi-Fi, microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, coffeemaker, 37 inch flat panel satellite TV, HBO, ESPN, Showtime, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp and alarm clock radio. Our suites include extra amenities such as a sofa bed and table with chairs.
Americas Best Value Inn Wiggins is your best choice within Stone County, Mississippi, part of the Gulfport–Biloxi, Mississippi Metropolitan Statistical Area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, music and food festivals, sightseeing, wildlife activities or simply passing through on your way to Gulfport or Hattiesburg. At Americas Best Value Inn Wiggins our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Wiggins, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Anytime Fitness, 1.2 mi.
* Wildlife Fisheries & Parks, 1.6 mi.
* Blaylock Park, 1.8 mi.
* Family Lanes, 2.1 mi.
* Pine Burr Country Club, 3.6 mi.
* Team Brodie Charters, 29.2 mi.
* Cinemark 16, 30.4 mi.
* Gulfport Premium Outlets, 31.6 mi.
* Little Black Creek Campground and Park, 32.8 mi.
* Turtle Creek Mall, 36.5 mi.
* Mega-Bite Fishing Charters, LLC., 38.1 mi.
* Boomtown Casino Biloxi, 39.2 mi.
* Vieux Marche Mall Shopping Center, 40.4 mi.
* Extreme Skate Zone, 41.4 mi.
* Mississippi Gulf Coast, 42.4 mi.
* Business Center with Computer
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Luggage Storage Space
* Outdoor Pool (Open April to October)
* Safety Deposit Box at Front Desk
* Mocha Giraffe, 1 mi.
* The Old Firehouse Museum, 1.5 mi.
* Flint Creek Water Park, 3.1 mi.
* L. O. Crosby Jr. Visitor's Center, 5.7 mi.
* Paul B. Johnson State Park, 21.6 mi.
* De Soto National Forest, 23.5 mi.
* Gulf Islands Waterpark, 32.1 mi.
* Hattiesburg Zoo, 34.8 mi.
* Beauvoir, 40.6 mi.
* Palestine Gardens, 43.1 mi.
* Gulf Islands National Seashore, 46.8
* Free daily full breakfast
* Pericos Mexican Grill, 0.1 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.1 mi.
* Las Fajitas Mexican Grill, 0.4 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.5 mi.
* Sonic, 0.6 mi.
* Pizza Inn, 0.8 mi.
* China Inn, 0.9 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.9 mi.
* Frosty Mug, 1.1 mi.
* Whistle Stop Cafe, 1.5 mi.
* McAlister's Deli, 1.7 mi.
* Best Wok, 2 mi.
* Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, 2 mi.
* Sawmill Family Restaurant, 5.8 mi.
* Bank of Wiggins, 1.2 mi.
* DeSoto Treated Materials, 1.5 mi.
* Stone County Library, 1.6 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 1.7 mi.
* MMC Materials Inc, 1.7 mi.
* Parsons Construction, 1.8 mi.
* Carpenter's Pole & Piling, 2.6 mi.
* Aaron Haulers, 2.7 mi.
* Hood Industries, 3.2 mi.
* Chevron, 4.1 mi.
* Camp Shelby, 28.4 mi.
* Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center, 39.8 mi.
* Mardi Gras Parade, February
* Pine Hill Festival, March
* Flint Creek Classic Car Show, June
* Hot August Nights, August
* Scarecrow Convention, October
* Dairy Fest, October
* BBQ & Blues, October
* Festival of Lights, December
* Christmas Parade and Tree Lighting, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, 6.1 mi.
* Pearl River Community College, 24.6 mi.
* William Carey University, 33.3 mi.
* University of Southern Mississippi, 35.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Stone County Hospital, 2.4 mi.