Americas Best Value Inn Hanford offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Our guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 42 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, table with chairs, and alarm clock radio.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located to Downtown Hanford, College of Sequoias Hanford, and Naval Air Station Leemoore. We are located less than one mile from US 198 and US 43.
Americas Best Value Inn Hanford is your best choice within the San Joaquin Valley. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, sightseeing, recreation, or simply passing through on your way to Fresno or Bakersfield. At Americas Best Value Inn Hanford our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Hanford, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Kings County Bowl, 0.2 mi.
* The Longfield Center, 1.2 mi.
* Freedom Park, 1.9 mi.
* Hanford Mall, 2.2 mi.
* Cinemark Movies 8, 2.3 mi.
* Lakeview Golf Course, 2.4 mi.
* Centennial Plaza Shopping Center, 2.5 mi.
* Fun Zone, 2.5 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.7 mi.
* Heritage Park, 2.8 mi.
* Hidden Valley Park, 3 mi.
* Centennial Park, 3.4 mi.
* Lemoore Golf Course, 10.2 mi.
* Tachi Palace Casino, 12.4 mi.
* Plaza Park, 14.4 mi.
* BBQ Grills
* Outdoor Pool (Open from May to September)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Historic China Alley, 0.4 mi.
* Hanford Civic Center Park, 0.9 mi.
* Hanford Carnegie Museum, 1 mi.
* Hanford Civic Auditorium, 1 mi.
* Hanford Fox Theatre, 1 mi.
* Kings Speedway, 1 mi.
* Kings County Fairgrounds, 1 mi.
* Kings Art Center, 1.1 mi.
* The Clark Center for Japanese Art and Culture, 6.1 mi.
* Selland Arena, 31.7 mi.
* Chuckchansi Park, 32.4 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* La Fiesta Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Superior Dairy Product Company, 0.9 mi.
* The Irwin Street Inn Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* IHOP, 1.4 mi.
* Thai Kitchen, 1.4 mi.
* Mountain Mike’s Pizza, 1.7 mi.
* Applebee’s, 2.1 mi.
* Subway, 2.2 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings, 2.3 mi.
* Chili’s Grill and Bar, 2.4 mi.
* The Habit Burger Grill, 2.4 mi.
* Panera Bread, 2.5 mi.
* Figaro’s Mexican Southwestern Grill, 2.6 mi.
* Chipotle, 2.7 mi.
* Round Table Pizza, 2.6 mi.
* Denny’s, 3.3 mi.
* Olam International, .04 mi.
* Marquez Brothers International Inc, 1.4 mi.
* Central Valley Meat Company, 1.9 mi.
* Del Monte Foods Company, 6 mi.
* Warmerdam Packing, 11 mi.
* Leprino Foods, 11.3 mi.
* J.G. Boswell Company, 19 mi.
* Naval Air Station Lemoore, 20.6 mi.
* Chinese New Year, February
* Downtown East Street Fair, May
* Kings Lions Brewfest, June
* Calico Art Festival, October
* Moon Festival, October
* Hanford Renaissance Faire, October
* Hanford Christmas Parade, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* College of the Sequoias, 3.7 mi.
* West Hills College Lemoore, 12.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Central Valley General Hospital, 1.3 mi.
* Adventist Medical Center of Hanford, 2.1 mi.