Discover Spring, Texas and all it has to offer while staying at the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Spring/North Houston, the best choice for business and leisure travelers alike. Ideally situated only a few miles from ExxonMobil Houston Campus and Wet ‘n’ Wild Splash Town Waterpark, our hotel is conveniently located off Interstate 45 on Louetta Road. Key local attractions include Old Town Spring, Lone Star College, and Spring Creek Nature Center. Our knowledgeable and helpful staff can recommend what best suits your travel itinerary.
Start your work or sightseeing day in fine form with free continental breakfast. Our property offers an array of modern amenities including free coffee in the lobby, free Wi-Fi throughout the property, copy, fax and printing services. Sorry, no pets are allowed.
Our 30 guest rooms and suites feature the ambiance of home luxuries such as microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, coffeemaker, 48 inch flat panel satellite TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, and alarm clock radio. Our suites include extra amenities such as separate sitting area, jacuzzi, kitchenette, and sofa.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Spring/North Houston is your best choice within the greater Houston area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, music and food festivals, sightseeing, wildlife activities or simply passing through on your way to Galveston or Dallas. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Spring/North Houston our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Spring/North Houston, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Northland Shopping Center, 0.9 mi.
* AMC Spring 10, 1.3 mi.
* Lents Family Park East, 4.3 mi.
* Pundt Park, 4.4 mi.
* AMF Diamond Lanes, 4.5 mi.
* Cinemark Spring-Klein and XD, 5.3 mi.
* Spring Creek Greenway Trail, 7.6 mi.
* Woodlands Mall, 7.7 mi.
* Spring Valley Golf and Disc Golf, 8.7 mi.
* Meyer Park, 8.8 mi.
* Doss Park, 13 mi.
* iT'Z Houston, 13.8 mi.
* Burroughs Park, 13.9 mi.
* Spring Creek Park, 17.2 mi.
* Lindsay/Lyons Park and Sports Complex, 18.7 mi.
* Wet ‘n’ Wild Splash Town, 1.2 mi.
* TGR Exotics Wildlife Center, 5.2 mi.
* Spring Creek Nature Center, 6.4 mi.
* Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, 7.7 mi.
* WG Jones State Forest, 14.8 mi.
* Grand Texas Theme Park, 21.4 mi.
* Downtown Aquarium, 23.1 mi.
* Sheldon Lake State Park, 25.9 mi.
* NRG Stadium, 33.9 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Panera Bread, 0.01
* Chipotle Mexican Grill, 0.01 mi.
* Dickey's Barbeque Pit, 0.02 mi.
* Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen, 0.2 mi.
* Bombshells, 0.3 mi.
* Zaxby's Chicken Fingers & Buffalo Wings, 0.6 mi.
* Whataburger, 0.7 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 0.7 mi.
* El Palenque Mexican Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Taco Cabana, 0.8 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.1 mi.
* Golden Corral, 1.3 mi.
* Boston Market, 4.7 mi.
* Akaihi Japanese Restaurant, 7.5 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.8 mi.
* FedEx Distribution Center, 1.6 mi.
* Lord Corporation, 1.9 mi.
* Bayer Corporation, 2.4 mi.
* Flowserve Corporation, 2.4 mi.
* ExxonMobil World Headquarters, 3.9 mi.
* Promark Research Corporation, 4.6 mi.
* U.S. Department of Homeland Security, 16.7 mi.
* Texas Wind and Art Festival, April
* Texas Crawfish and Music Festival, April
* Pet Fest, October
* Home For The Holidays, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Lone Star College, 4.9 mi.
* University of Houston, 22.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital, 8.4 mi.
* CHI St. Luke's Health The Woodlands Hospital, 10.3 mi.
* Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital, 10.6 mi.