Discover Atlantic, Iowa and all it has to offer while staying at our 100 percent smoke free hotel, the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Atlantic. Ideally situated only a few miles from Iowa Western Community College and downtown Iowa, our hotel is conveniently located off Highway 6 on East 7th Street. We are near local attractions such as Atlantic Coca-Cola Museum, Hitchcock House, and Lake Anita State Park.
Our entirely smoke-free property offers many amenities, including a BBQ grill, outdoor plug ins, free luggage storage space and a safety deposit box at the front desk. Pets are welcome- restrictions and charges apply. Start your work or sightseeing day in fine form with a free cup of coffee or deluxe continental breakfast. After a day of sightseeing, guests can relax in our heated indoor pool, open year round, or in our jacuzzi. Maintain your exercise routine while on the road in our on-site fitness center. Visitors in town for business will be sure to take advantage of our on-site meeting facility, featuring free Wi-Fi. Our staff will work with you to ensure your meeting or event runs smoothly down to the last detail.
Each of our 55 guest rooms/suites feature the ambiance of home luxuries such as free Wi-Fi, microwave, refrigerator, hairdryer, coffeemaker, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, table with chairs and alarm clock radio. Our suites include extra amenities such as kitchenette, sofa bed, recliner and separate sleeping area.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Atlantic is your best choice within Cass County, Iowa, located along the East Nishnabotna River. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, music and food festivals, sightseeing, wildlife activities or simply passing through on your way to Des Moines or Council Bluffs. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Atlantic our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Atlantic, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Atlantic Plaza, 0.2 mi.
* Anytime Fitness, 0.2 mi.
* Nishna Hills Golf Club, 1 mi.
* YMCA, 1.4 mi.
* Atlantic Parks & Recreation, 1.4 mi.
* Unique Salon & Spa, 1.5 mi.
* Serenity Salon & Massage, 1.8 mi.
* Sunnyside Pool, 2.5 mi.
* Schildberg Recreation Area, 2.9 mi.
* The Atlantic Golf & Country Club, 3 mi.
* Lake Anita, 14.5 mi.
* Albert the Bull Park, 25.9 mi.
* Lake Icaria, 39.3 mi.
* BBQ Grills
* Business Center with Computer
* Fitness Center and Anytime Fitness/YMCA pass
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Heated Indoor Pool (Open year round)
* Luggage Storage Space
* Meeting Facility
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Safety Deposit Box at Front Desk
* Sunnyside Putt'Em-Up, 1.4 mi.
* Atlantic Coca-Cola Museum, 1.7 mi.
* Hitchcock House, 11 mi.
* Lake Anita State Park, 14.4 mi.
* Walnut Creek Historical Museum, 16 mi.
* Museum of Danish America Genealogy Center, 16.7 mi.
* Cabbage Patch Museum, 16.7 mi.
* Danish Windmill, 16.9 mi.
* Volkswagen Beetle Spider, 22.3 mi.
* Prairie Rose State Park, 25.7 mi.
* Viking Lake State Park, 35.5 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Subway, 0.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.2 mi.
* Pines Steak House, 0.3 mi.
* Oinkers Lounge & Grill, 0.3 mi.
* Pizza Ranch, 0.3 mi.
* Burger King, 0.4 mi.
* China Hut, 1.5 mi.
* Downtowner Family Restaurant, 1.6 mi.
* Rancho Grande, 1.7 mi.
* Family Table of Atlantic Inc, 1.8 mi.
* West Side Diner, 1.8 mi.
* KFC, 2.2 mi.
* Taco Bell, 2.2 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.2 mi.
* Anita Bancorporation, 0.4 mi.
* Atlantic Public Library, 1.6 mi.
* Atlantic Coca-Cola Bottling Co, 1.7 mi.
* A.M. Cohron & Son, Inc., 2 mi.
* Henningsen Construction Inc, 2.7 mi.
* The Plastic Professionals, 2.9 mi.
* Mahle Engine Components USA, 3.1 mi.
* Duke Aerial Inc., 7.9 mi.
* Offutt Air Force Base, 66.9 mi.
* Camp Dodge, 82.2 mi.
* One 966 square foot meeting room on-site
* Conference space available
* Meeting room can accommodate up to 40 guests
* Catering can be brought in by outside vendor
* Free Wi-Fi in meeting room
* Winnie the Pooh Day, January
* Pioneer Skills Festival, May
* Explore, Discover, Share, June
* Annual Walnut Antique Show, June
* Johnny Carson Birthplace Car Show, July
* AtlanticFest, August
* Coca-Cola Days, September
* Firemen's Picnic & Parade, October
* Grand Lighting & Holiday Recipe Walk, November
Local Colleges and Universities
* Iowa Western Community College, 1.3 mi.
* Iowa State University, 15.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Cass County Memorial Hospital, 0.4 mi.
* Midwest Health Center, 0.5 mi.