Americas Best Value Inn Memphis/Airport offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. Our property is conveniently located 5 miles from Memphis International Airport. We offer clean spacious deluxe guest rooms, free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Our guest rooms include a mini-fridge, 40 inch flat panel satellite TV, HBO, ESPN, desk with lamp, and alarm clock radio.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off US 78 and Lamar Avenue, near attractions such as Graceland Mansion, historic Beale Street, and Memphis International Airport.
Americas Best Value Inn Memphis/Airport is your best choice while staying in the “Home of the Blues”. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, blues music, barbecue, business, or simply passing through on your way to Birmingham or Nashville. At Americas Best Value Inn Memphis/Airport our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Memphis/Airport, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Winchester Bowl, 2.6 mi.
* Emerald Park, 3 mi.
* The Links at Fox Meadows, 4.2 mi.
* Snowden Grove Park, 7.7 mi.
* Cherokee Valley Golf Club, 8.7 mi.
* Overton Park, 8.7 mi.
* Gaisman Park, 8.9 mi.
* Shelby Farms Park, 9.2 mi.
* Golf and Games Family Park, 12.4 mi.
* Greenbelt Park, 15.1 mi.
* John F. Kennedy Park, 15.4 mi.
* Southland Park Gaming, 19.3 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Graceland, 6.3 mi.
* Pink Palace Family of Museums, 6.6 mi.
* AutoZone Liberty Bowl, 7.2 mi.
* Memphis Zoo, 9.1 mi.
* Sun Studio, 9.6 mi.
* T.O. Fuller State Park, 11.2 mi.
* Beale Street Historic District, 12.2 mi.
* Mud Island, 12.6 mi.
* National Civil Rights Museum, 13.1 mi.
* AutoZone Park, 13.3 mi.
* FedExForum, 13.5 mi.
* Gibson Guitar Factory Tours, 13.7 mi.
* El Gallo Giro, 0.2 mi.
* AJI Sports Bar and Grill, 0.5 mi.
* Krystal, 1.6 mi.
* Tom’s Barbecue and Deli, 1.6 mi.
* Burger King, 2 mi.
* Subway, 2.6 mi.
* Arbys, 3 mi.
* Taco Bell, 4.3 mi.
* Dominos Pizza, 4.7 mi.
* McDonalds, 5.6 mi.
* Mulan Asian Bistro, 6.8 mi.
* Central BBQ, 7.1 mi.
* BNSF Railway Company, 0.4 mi.
* Defense Depot Memphis, 6.3 mi.
* Perkins Restaurant Corporate Headquarters, 7.1 mi.
* Malco Theatres Inc., 7.3 mi.
* International Paper Corporate Headquarters, 7.7 mi.
* FedEx Corp World Headquarters, 8 mi.
* Mueller Industries Inc., 8.7 mi.
* Nike Distribution Center, 9.3 mi.
* First Horizon National Corporation, 13.3 mi.
* AutoZone Inc., 14.5 mi.
* International Blues Challenge on Beale Street, January
* Beale Street Music Festival, February
* St. Patrick's Day Parade on Beale Street, March
* World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest, April
* Elvis Tribute Week, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Memphis, 5.9 mi.
* Rhodes College, 9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Methodist University Hospital, 8.7 mi.
* Methodist Olive Branch Hospital, 12 mi.