Americas Best Value Inn Lawrence offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, sightseeing or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Our guest rooms include a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, Showtime, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, table with chairs, and alarm clock radio.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience, our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Dogs are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located on McDonald Drive, 2 minutes away from I-70 (Take exit 202 and we're on the right). We are also close to K10 (2 miles away). We are near local attractions such as University of Kansas, Spencer Museum of Art, and Clinton State Park.
Americas Best Value Inn Lawrence is your best choice within the sixth largest city in the state of Kansas and situated along the banks of the Kansas and Wakarusa Rivers. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, music and food festivals, fishing, sightseeing, wildlife activities or simply passing through on your way to Kansas City or Topeka. At Americas Best Value Inn Lawrence our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Lawrence, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Skatepark, 0.4 mi.
* Lawrence Country Club, 0.6 mi.
* Royal Crest Lanes, 0.6 mi.
* Sensora Spa, 0.7 mi.
* Genesis Health Clubs Lawrence North, 1.1 mi.
* Clinton Park, 1.1 mi.
* Dash Salon & Day Spa, 1.5 mi.
* Westridge Shopping Center, 1.5 mi.
* Images Salon & Day Spa, 1.6 mi.
* Burcham Park, 1.6 mi.
* Lawrence Aquatic Center, 1.9 mi.
* The Summit, 2 mi.
* Massage Envy, 2.8 mi.
* Holcom Park Recreation Center, 3 mi.
* Tanger Factory Outlet Center, 3.1 mi.
* The Malls Shopping Center, 3.3 mi.
* Tea Spa massage, 3.3 mi.
* Prairie Park Nature Center, 5.4 mi.
* Regal Cinemas Southwind 12, 5.7 mi.
* Eagle Bend Golf Course, 7.8 mi.
* Clinton Lake, 8.8 mi.
* Business Center
* News Stand in Lobby
* Locked In, 0.7 mi.
* Liberty Hall, 1.6 mi.
* Union Pacific Depot, 1.8 mi.
* Freedom's Frontier National Heritage Area, 1.8 mi.
* Lawrence Arts Center, 2 mi.
* Laugh Out Loud, Inc., 2 mi.
* Spencer Museum of Art, 2 mi.
* Natural History Museum, 2.2 mi.
* Kansas City Jellystone Park, 4.1 mi.
* Clinton State Park, 7.9 mi.
* Timber Ridge Adventure Center, 24.2 mi.
* Adventure Zip KC, 24.9 mi.
* Kansas Speedway, 27.7 mi.
* Red Pepper Chinese Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Boulevard Grill, 0.5 mi.
* O Cafe, 0.6 mi.
* Domino's Pizza, 0.6 mi.
* Biemer's BBQ, 0.6 mi.
* Panda & Plum Garden, 0.6 mi.
* Kobe Japanese Steakhouse, 0.6 mi.
* Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill, 0.6 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.7 mi.
* Montana Mike's Steakhouse, 0.7 mi.
* Burger King, 0.8 mi.
* Taco John's, 0.8 mi.
* El Mezcal Mexican Restaurant, 2.7 mi.
* Hallmark, 0.8 mi.
* Commerce Bank, 1 mi.
* Lawrence Public Library, 1.6 mi.
* Bank of America Financial Center, 1.6 mi.
* Berry Plastics, 2 mi.
* Standard Beverage Corporation, 2.1 mi.
* Crane & Hoist Corporation, 2.5 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 3 mi.
* The Home Depot, 3.5 mi.
* RELM Wireless Corporation, 3.7 mi.
* General Dynamics, 6.7 mi.
* Spring Arts & Crafts Fest, March
* April Fool's Futbol Festival, April
* Lawrence Busker Festival, May
* Lawrence Food Truck Festival, May
* Free State Festival, June
* Festy Fest, June
* Douglas County Fair, July to August
* Lawrence Bhakti Fest, November
* Lawrence Holiday Bazaar, November
* Holiday Extravaganza, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Kansas, 1.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Wound Healing Center, 0.8 mi.
* Lawrence Memorial Hospital, 1 mi.