Americas Best Value Inn Brownsville/Padre Island Highway offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool, open year round. Our guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, ironing board, table with chairs, and alarm clock.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located at Padre Island Highway and Ruben M. Torres Boulevard, and are near attractions such as Brownsville Museum of Fine Art, Gladys Porter Zoo, and Texas Southmost College.
Americas Best Value Inn Brownsville/Padre Island Highway is your best choice within the southernmost tip of Texas, on the northern bank of the Rio Grande. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, vacation, sightseeing, music or food festivals, or simply passing through on your way Corpus Christi. At Americas Best Value Inn Brownsville/Padre Island Highway our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Brownsville/Padre Island Highway, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Cabler Park, 2.1 mi.
* Strawberry Square Shopping Center, 3.6 mi.
* Morningside Park, 3.9 mi.
* Corner Shopping Center, 4.2 mi.
* Tony Gonzalez Park, 4.7 mi.
* Brownsville Golf Center, 5.1 mi.
* Sunrise Mall, 5.2 mi.
* Cinemark Movies 10, 5.2 mi.
* First Recreation Center, 5.2 mi.
* Centro Cultural Cameron Park, 5.3 mi.
* Valley International Country Club, 6.1 mi.
* Galaxy Bowling Center, 6.7 mi.
* River Bend Golf Club, 9.7 mi.
* Cinemex, 12.5 mi.
* Crystal Flats Guide Service, 17.6 mi.
* Captain Murphy's Charter Service, 21 mi.
* BBQ Grills
* Business Center (with computer)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Rivera High School, 0.9 mi.
* Hanna High School, 4 mi.
* Resaca de la Palma National Battlefield, 4.5 mi.
* Brownsville Museum of Fine Art, 4.9 mi.
* Children's Museum of Brownsville, 5.1 mi.
* Gladys Porter Zoo, 5.3 mi.
* Historic Brownsville Museum, 5.4 mi.
* Palo Alto Battlefield National Historical Park, 7.4 mi.
* Resaca De La Palma State Park, 13.9 mi.
* Boca Chica State Park, 19.5 mi.
* Gravity Park, 21.5 mi.
* Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark, 21.5 mi.
* South Padre Island, 22.2 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Highway 48 Bar & Grill, 0.1 mi.
* Church's Chicken, 0.1 mi.
* C & C Wings, 0.1 mi.
* Wingstop, 0.1 mi.
* Burger King, 0.1 mi.
* Whataburger, 0.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.1 mi.
* Chopstix, 0.2 mi.
* Pizza Patron, 0.2 mi.
* Buddy's BBQ, 0.2 mi.
* Mariscos De La Rosa, 0.5 mi.
* Tacos Justo A Tiempo, 0.7 mi.
* Kikis Restaurant El Original, 1.2 mi.
* CVS Pharmacy, 0.02 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.1 mi.
* Wells Fargo ATM, 0.2 mi.
* Capital One Bank, 3.2 mi.
* Keppel AmFELS, 4.4 mi.
* Brownsville Public Library, 4.7 mi.
* Army Reserve Facility, 5.1 mi.
* Texas Army National Guard, 5.2 mi.
* All Star Metals LLC, 5.6 mi.
* National Guard, 6 mi.
* Naval Reserve Center, 28.2 mi.
* Charro Days Fiesta, February
* Sombrero Festival, February
* Brownsville Guitar Ensemble Festival and Competition, March
* Annual Mango Festival, July
* Annual Paella Festival, September
* Annual Brownsville Latin Jazz Fest, October
* Brownsville Beer Fest, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Texas Southmost College, 5.3 mi.
* The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Brownsville Campus, 5.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Valley Regional Medical Center, 7.4 mi.
* Driscoll Children's Specialty, 8.3 mi.
* Valley Baptist Medical Center, 25.2 mi.