Explore Putnam, Connecticut and all it has to offer while staying at the Americas Best Value Inn Putnam, the best choice for business and leisure travelers alike. Ideally situated only a few miles from downtown Putnam and several businesses, our hotel is conveniently located off Interstate 395 and Heritage Road. Key local attractions include the Antiques Marketplace, Quaddick State Park, and Old Furnace State Park. Our knowledgeable and helpful staff can recommend what best suits your travel itinerary.
Our property offers an array of modern amenities including a multilingual staff, BBQ grills, and free coffee in the lobby. Enjoy a meal at our on-site restaurant with full bar, Balartos. Pets are welcome, charges and restrictions apply. Visitors in town for business will be sure to take advantage of our free Wi-Fi, copy, fax and printing services.
Each of our 40 guest rooms feature the ambiance of home luxuries such as free Wi-Fi, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, ESPN, iron, ironing board, and alarm clock. Coffeemakers, microwaves, and mini-fridges are available upon request.
Americas Best Value Inn Putnam is your best choice within the “Antiques Capital of the East” while staying in Putnam. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for antiquing, business, entertainment, sightseeing, wildlife activities or simply passing through on your way to Manchester or Providence. At Americas Best Value Inn Putnam our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Putnam, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Putnam River Trail, 1.1 mi.
* Simonzi Picnic Park, 1.1 mi.
* Rotary Park, 1.2 mi.
* Putnam Shopping Center, 1.4 mi.
* Murphy Park, 2.1 mi.
* Harrisville Golf Course, 3.4 mi.
* Connecticut National Golf Club, 4.8 mi.
* Owen Bell Park, 5.3 mi.
* Killingly Commons Shopping Center, 5.4 mi.
* Markover Hunting Preserve, 6.8 mi.
* Natchaug State Forest, 13 mi.
* Barbecue Grills
* Meeting Facility
* Antiques Marketplace, 1.1 mi.
* The Complex Performing and Creative Arts, 1.1 mi.
* Dayville Historic District, 5.3 mi.
* Fort Hill Farms, 6.2 mi.
* Quaddick State Park, 6.6 mi.
* Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park, 7.5 mi.
* Mashamoquet Brook State Park, 8.4 mi.
* Old Furnace State Park, 10.4 mi.
* Indian Ranch, 12.6 mi.
* Hopeville Pond State Park, 23.4 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby
* Balartos, on-site restaurant
* The Stomping Ground, 1.1 mi.
* Someplace Special, 1.1 mi.
* Courthouse Bar and Grille, 1.1 mi.
* Nikki’s Dog House, 1.1 mi.
* The Crossings Restaurant and Brew Pub, 1.1 mi.
* China Star, 1.3 mi.
* Palmieri’s Pizza, 1.4 mi.
* Thai Place, 1.4 mi.
* McDonald’s, 1.8 mi.
* Turtle’s Taco Shop, 1.8 mi.
* Subway, 1.8 mi.
* Wendy’s, 2.1 mi.
* Golden Greek Restaurant, 2.9 mi.
* Dominos Pizza, 5.5 mi.
* Fluid Coating Technology, 1 mi.
* Nutmeg Container Corporation, 1.2 mi.
* Staples Distribution Center, 1.7 mi.
* International Paper Company, 1.8 mi.
* Frito-Lay Plant, 3.7 mi.
* Rawson Materials, 5 mi.
* Fiberoptics Technology Inc, 5.4 mi.
* Linemaster Switch Corp, 5.4 mi.
* Colt’s Plastic Company, 6 mi.
* Spirol International Corporation, 6.1 mi.
* Rogers Corporation, 7.7 mi.
* Delta Rubber Company, 8.9 mi.
* One meeting room
* Meeting room can accommodate up to 50 guests
* Conference space available
* Catering can be brought in by an outside vendor
* Free Wi-Fi
* Fire and Ice Festival, February
* 4th of July Celebration, July
* Arc Duck Race, August
* Brooklyn Fair, Labor Day Weekend
* Woodstock Fair, Labor Day Weekend
* Willie’s Chili Cookoff and RiverFire, September
* New England Acoustic Music Festival, September
* The Great Pumpkin Festival, October
* Holiday Dazzle Light Parade, November
Local Colleges and Universities
* Quinebaug Valley Community College, 6.6 mi.
* University of Connecticut, 23.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Day Kimball Healthcare Center, 0.9 mi.
* Day Kimball Hospital, 1.8 mi.