Americas Best Value Inn Winnsboro offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Have lunch or dinner and unwind at our on-site restaurant, San Marcos Mexican Restaurant. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool, open from June to September. Our guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, and clock radio.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located on Front Street, and are near attractions such as Big Lake State Wildlife Management Area, Poverty Point Reservoir State Park and Schepis Museum.
Americas Best Value Inn Winnsboro is your best choice within the parish seat of Franklin Parish of Louisiana. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, vacation, sightseeing, music or food festivals, or simply passing through on your way to Baton Rouge or Monroe. At Americas Best Value Inn Winnsboro our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Winnsboro, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Princess Theatre, 1 mi.
* Mc Lemore's Shopping Center, 1.9 mi.
* Sicily Island Skating Rink, 22 mi.
* Boeuf Golf Course, 25.4 mi.
* Catahoula Recreation, 25.8 mi.
* Lucky Dollar Casino, 26.7 mi.
* Wild Country Safari Park, 35.9 mi.
* Lazarre Park, 44.8 mi.
* Bayou Bowl, 47.4 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Outdoor Pool (Open June to September)
* Old Post Office Museum, 1.1 mi.
* Big Lake State Wildlife Management Area, 20.7 mi.
* Poverty Point Reservoir State Park, 29.3 mi.
* Schepis Museum, 29.9 mi.
* Martin Home Place Museum, 30 mi.
* Lake Bruin State Park, 41.8 mi.
* Malone Stadium, 44.2 mi.
* Black Bayou Lake National Wildlife Refuge, 46 mi.
* San Marcos Mexican Restaurant, On-site Casual Dining for Lunch and Dinner
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Pizza Hut, 0.3 mi.
* Subway, 0.3 mi. S
* Golden Hen, 0.5 mi.
* Big John's Burger, 0.6 mi.
* Jesse's Steak & Seafood, 0.6 mi.
* Bamboo Gardens, 1.1 mi.
* Johnny's Pizza House, 1.2 mi.
* Popeyes, 1.4 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 1.5 mi.
* Bobby's Family Restaurant, 1.8 mi.
* McDonald's, 2.2 mi.
* Wendy's, 2.2 mi.
* KFC, 2.3 mi.
* Winnsboro Auto Repair, 0.9 mi.
* Lab Corporation, 0.9 mi.
* Northeast Louisiana Power, 1 mi.
* Winnsboro Drug Store Inc, 1.1 mi.
* Wireless Store, 1.4 mi.
* Home Hardware Center, 1.8 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2 mi.
* Hibbett Sports, 2.2 mi.
* Dollar Tree, 2.3 mi.
* Tractor Supply Co., 2.4 mi.
* Franklin Parish Catfish Festival, April
* Louisiana Art Folk Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Louisiana Delta Community College, 38.8 mi.
* Evangel Christian University, 42.8 mi.
* The University of Louisiana at Monroe, 43.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Health & Hospitals Department, 0.3 mi.
* Franklin Medical Center, 0.9 mi.