Located near the center of Bluffton and closely connected to the beautiful River Greenway Bike and Walk Trail, Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bluffton welcomes you with comfortable accommodations at an affordable price. Today’s travelers are more sophisticated and experienced than ever before, wanting the best in hospitality service at the best possible price. Americas Best Value Inn and Suites in Bluffton, IN meets those demands.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bluffton offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a guest laundry facility, an outdoor garden area with seating and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a free deluxe continental breakfast each morning. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, flat panel cable TV, HBO, free local calls, and wake-up service. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room).
For your convenience our hotel is 100 percent smoke free. Pets are welcome, charges and restrictions apply. We are centrally located off North Main Street and Charles Deam Court. We are near to local attractions such as Wells County Historical Museum, River Greenway, and Ouabache State Park.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bluffton is your best choice within "The Parlor City". We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Fort Wayne or Indianapolis. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bluffton our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bluffton, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Achieva Salons, 0.4 mi.
* Anytime Fitness, 0.6 mi.
* Wells County Public Library, 0.6 mi.
* Bowling Center, 1.4 mi.
* Roush Park, 1.4 mi.
* Bowling Center, 1.4 mi.
* Green Valley Golf Club, 1.8 mi.
* Timber Ridge Golf Course, 3.1 mi.
* Markle Exit 86 Antique Mall, 12.2 mi.
* Jefferson Point Outlet Mall, 24.2 mi.
* Mirage Tanning Center, 27.1 mi.
* Sports Lake Campground, 36.6 mi.
* BBQ Grills
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* News Stand in Lobby
* Wells County Historical Museum, 0.7 mi.
* River Greenway, 1.4 mi.
* Ouabache State Park, 3.6 mi.
* Pine Lake Waterpark, 11.8 mi.
* Embassy Theatre, 24.3 mi.
* Grand Wayne Convention Center, 24.3 mi.
* Jay County Historical Society, 30.8 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Richards Restaurant, 0.01 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.1 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.2 mi.
* KFC, 0.2 mi.
* Subway, 0.2 mi.
* Hardee's, 0.3 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.6 mi.
* Marriachi Local Mexican Grill, 1.8 mi.
* Coco China Buffet, 2 mi.
* El Camino Real, 2.2 mi.
* Wells County Superior Court, 0.4 mi.
* US Post Office, 0.5 mi.
* Dollar General, 0.5 mi.
* Family Ford of Bluffton, 0.7 mi.
* Bluffton Electric Department, 0.8 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 1.9 mi.
* Lowe's Home Improvement, 2 mi.
* Troxel Equipment, 3 mi.
* Honeywell Center, 37.9 mi.
* One 338 square foot meeting room including TV and white board
* Meeting room can accommodate up to 25 guests
* Catering can be brought in by outside vendor
* Conference space available
* Free WiFi in meeting room
* Berne Swiss Days, July
* Wheels of Yesteryear, August
* Bluffton Free Street Fair, September
* 1 Fun Farm, September to October
* Arts and Seafood Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Medtech College - Fort Wayne Campus, 24.5 mi.
* Indiana Wesleyan University, 37.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Bluffton Regional Medical Center, 0.6 mi.