Americas Best Value Inn Blue Ridge offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are an AAA 3-Diamond hotel with clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, free continental breakfast, an outdoor pool (open Memorial Day to Labor Day) and free Wi-Fi in throughout the property. Our guest rooms include coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, ESPN, clock radio, and table with chairs.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off Highway 76/Appalachian Highway and Windy Ridge Circle, and are near attractions such as Blue Ridge Scenic Railway, Ducktown Basin Museum and North Georgia Technical College.
Americas Best Value Inn Blue Ridge is your best choice along the northern Georgia-Tennessee state line area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, music or food festivals, sightseeing, or simply passing through on your way to Atlanta or Knoxville. At Americas Best Value Inn Blue Ridge our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Blue Ridge, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Fannin Lanes, 0.3 mi.
* The Blue Ridge Canopy Adventure, 1 mi.
* Blue Ridge Mountain Mall, 1.1 mi.
* TeaTree's Boutique Spa, 1.1 mi.
* Serenity In The Mountains, 1.2 mi.
* Swan Drive In Theatre, 1.8 mi.
* Fannin County Recreation Department, 2.4 mi.
* Fannin County Park, 3.6 mi.
* Blue Ridge Golf and River Club, 6.1 mi.
* Ron Henry Horseshoe Bend Park, 12.4 mi.
* Outdoor Pool (open Memorial Day to Labor Day)
* News Stand in Lobby
* Blue Ridge Scenic Railway, 1.5 mi.
* Ducktown Basin Museum, 15.2 mi.
* Appalachian Trail, 36.6 mi.
* Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds, 36.7 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Monte Alban Mexican Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* The Village Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Blue Ridge Mountain Bar-B-Q, 0.6 mi.
* Blue Jeans Pizza & Pasta Factory, 1.1 mi.
* Christy Lee's Courtyard Grille, 1.1 mi.
* Harvest On Main, 1.1 mi.
* Joe's BBQ, 1.1 mi.
* Blue Ridge Brewery, 1.4 mi.
* BumbleBee's Cafe, 1.4 mi.
* US Post Office, 0.8 mi.
* Dollar General Store, 0.9 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 1.3 mi.
* The Home Depot, 1.3 mi.
* Sisson Log Homes, 1.7 mi.
* Kismet Rubber Products Corporation, 2 mi.
* Redstone Arsenal, 186 mi.
* Fire and Ice Chill Cookoff, February
* Annual Blue Ridge Writers Conference, March
* Old Timers Day Parade, July
* Pickin in Horseshoe Bend Park, September
* Spring and Fall Arts in the Park, October
* Spring and Fall Plein Aire Festivals, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* North Georgia Technical College, 20.4 mi.
* Young Harris College, 29.9 mi.
* The University of North Georgia, 53.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Riverstone Medical Campus, 0.7 mi.
* Ocoee Animal Hospital, 5.3 mi.
* Fannin Regional Hospital, 5.7 mi.