Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Grand Island offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a meeting facility, BBQ grills, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a free deluxe continental breakfast each morning. All guest rooms include a microwave, mini-fridge, balcony, 32 flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, free local calls, and wake-up service. Hairdryer, iron, and ironing board are available upon request. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent's room).
For your convenience our hotel is a 100 percent smoke-free property. Pets are welcome, charges and restrictions apply. We are centrally located off Highway 34/Highway 2 on South Locust Street. We are near to local attractions such as Fonner Park, Island Oasis Water Park, and Doane College.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Grand Island is your best choice within "The Cornhusker State". We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Denver or Kansas City. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Grand Island our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Grand Island, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Platinum Salon & Day Spa, 2.2 mi.
* Heartland Antique Mall, 2.4 mi.
* Island Pool & Spa, 2.5 mi.
* Super Bowl Family Fun Center, 3.5 mi.
* Lincoln Pool, 3.6 mi.
* Health Plex Fitness Center, 3.8 mi.
* Indianhead Golf Club, 3.9 mi.
* Palm Beach Tan, 4.7 mi.
* Showplex Cinemas Mall Stadium 7, 5.5 mi.
* Conestoga Mall, 5.5 mi.
* Jackrabbit Run Golf Course, 6.8 mi.
* Mormon Island State Recreation Area, 7.2 mi.
* Grand Island KOA, 9.1 mi.
* BBQ Grills
* Meeting Facility
* News Stand in Lobby
* Fonner Park, 1.3 mi.
* Island Oasis Water Park, 1.4 mi.
* Eihusen Arena, 1.5 mi.
* Stolley State Park, 1.9 mi.
* Grand Island Little Theater, 2 mi.
* Hall County Historical Society, 2.5 mi.
* Stuhr Museum of the Prairie Pioneer, 2.6 mi.
* Hornady Manufacturing Tour, 4.5 mi.
* Heartland Public Shooting Park, 7.1 mi.
* Crane Trust, 14.7 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Denny's, 0.2 mi.
* El Tapatio, 0.4 mi.
* Dickey's Barbecue Pit, 0.8 mi.
* Tommy's Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* Texas T-Bone Steakhouse, 1.2 mi.
* La Cabana, 1.2 mi.
* Wave Pizza Co, 2.2 mi.
* Tacos Las Palmas, 2.2 mi.
* Sin City Grill, 2.4 mi.
* The Chocolate Bar, 2.5 mi.
* Vientiane Restaurant, 2.6 mi.
* Upper Deck Sports Bar & Grill, 2.9 mi.
* Harley-Davidson Central, 0.3 mi.
* City of Grand Island, 2.5 mi.
* Tri City Cycle Works, 3.3 mi.
* JBS, 4 mi.
* Applied Industrial Technologies, 4.5 mi.
* Best Buy, 5.7 mi.
* US Army Department, 8.1 mi.
* One 1500 square foot meeting room
* Catering can be brought in by outside vendor
* Conference space available
* Meeting room can accommodate up to 50 guests
* Free WiFi in meeting room
Local Colleges and Universities
* Central Community College, 2 mi.
* Doane College, 2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Saint Francis Medical Center, 3.7 mi.
* Grand Island Surgical Center, 5.1 mi.
* Litzenberg Memorial County Hospital, 25.6 mi.