Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Star City offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, a business center, meeting space, and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our seasonal outdoor pool. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, coffeemaker, satellite TV, ESPN, and HBO, alarm clock radio, and a table with chairs.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). Pets are welcome, charges and restrictions apply. For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. We are centrally located near attractions such as Cane Creek State Park, University of Arkansas Pine Bluff, the Arkansas Railroad Museum, and the Veterans Museum. We are just off of Highway 425/North Lincoln Avenue.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Star City is your best choice within the “The Star City”. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Fort Worth or Nashville. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Star City our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Star City, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Hunting in the area during winter season
* Fishing, hiking, and biking events at Cane Creek State Park, 5 mi.
* The Country Village, 2.3 mi.
* Malco Cinema 6, 20.8 mi.
* The Pines, 23.8 mi.
* Carmike Cinemas, 24.6 mi.
* Harbor Oaks Golf Club, 28.2 mi.
* Jaycee Golf Course, 29.5 mi.
* Toltec Mounds State Park, 62.8 mi.
* Barbecue Grills
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Outdoor Pool (Open May 15 to September)
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Back in Time Museum, 1.1 mi.
* Cane Creek State Park, 5 mi.
* The Crow House, 7 mi.
* Veterans Museum, 12.8 mi.
* Arkansas Railroad Museum, 26.2 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* McDonalds, 1.1 mi.
* Carla’s Café, 1.1 mi.
* Golden Sea Chinese Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* Los Toritos Mexican Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Sonic, 1.2 mi.
* Pizza Pro, 1.3 mi.
* Piggly Wiggly, 2 mi.
* Country Village Oven, 2.3 mi.
* Country Village Butcher, 2.3 mi.
* Country Village Oven Bakery, 2.3 mi.
* Tyson Foods, 0.6 mi.
* School Apparel, 0.8 mi.
* Star City Insurance Agency, 0.8 mi.
* CenterPoint Energy, 3.1 mi.
* C and L Electric Co-Op Corporation, 2.5 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 22.3 mi.
* Sears, 23.8 mi.
* One 500 square foot meeting room
* Meeting room can accommodate up to 35 guests
* Conference space available
* Catering can be brought in by an outside vendor
* Free Wi-Fi in meeting room
* Stardaze in Starcity, April
* Chili Pepper Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Arkansas Pine Bluff, 28.6 mi.