Americas Best Value Inn and Suites San Benito offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, 37 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, and alarm clock.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off West Expressway 83 at S. Sam Houston Boulevard, and are near to local attractions such as San Benito Museum, Texas Conjunto Music Hall and Valley Race Park Inc.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites San Benito is your best choice within the southeast region of Texas. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, music or food festivals, or simply passing through on your way to Corpus Christi. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites San Benito our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites San Benito, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Kennedy Park, 2.2 mi.
* Stookey Park, 3.6 mi.
* Creasey's Bowl, 4 mi.
* Harlingen Municipal Golf Course, 5.7 mi.
* Treasure Hills Golf Club, 5.7 mi.
* Hugh Ramsey Nature Park, 6.3 mi.
* Valle Vista Mall, 6.4 mi.
* Cinemark Movies 10, 6.7 mi.
* Cinemark Cinemark 16 and XD, 6.9 mi.
* Pendleton Park, 7.2 mi.
* Rio Grande Valley Premium Outlets, 18.6 mi.
* Brownsville Golf Center, 18.4 mi.
* Pins and Cues Bowling Center, 22 mi.
* Rink N Roll Roller Rink, 22.8 mi.
* Business Center
* Fitness Center
* Outdoor Pool (open year round)
* San Benito Museum, 1.4 mi.
* Texas Conjunto Music Hall, 1.4 mi.
* Valley Race Park Inc, 4.5 mi.
* Harlingen Arts and Heritage Museum, 8 mi.
* Weslaco Bicultural Museum, 25.6 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Kikis, 0.3 mi.
* New Noe's, 0.5 mi.
* Lali's Cafe, 0.6 mi.
* Longhorn Cattle Company, 1.8 mi.
* Vicky's Restaurant, 2 mi.
* Blue Marlin Restaurant, 2.1 mi.
* Blanquita's, 2.2 mi.
* El Gallito Mexican Restaurant, 3.8 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 3.9 mi.
* Olive Garden, 6.4 mi.
* Colletti's, 6.8 mi.
* Applebee's, 7.2 mi.
* Chili's, 7.2 mi.
* Security Finance, 0.5 mi.
* Family Dollar, 0.6 mi.
* McCoy's Building Supply, 1 mi.
* Reef Industries, Inc., 1.2 mi.
* Texan Credit Corporation, 1.7 mi.
* Chalo's Auto Service, 2 mi.
* A-Press Express, 2.6 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 3.3 mi.
* Stripes, 3.4 mi.
* Carson and Barnes Circus, February
* Texas Independence Celebration and Cook-Off, March
* ResacaFest 2015, July
Local Colleges and Universities
* Texas State Technical College Harlingen, 12.9 mi.
* Marine Military Academy, 13 mi.
* University of Texas at Brownsville, 21.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Harlingen Medical Center, 4.1 mi.
* Valley Baptist Medical Center, 4.8 mi.