Americas Best Value Inn Gonzales offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, and alarm clock radio.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located off I-10, Exit 177 on Veterans Boulevard, and are near to local attractions such as Swamp Tours, Blue Bayou Water Park, and River Region Art Gallery.
Americas Best Value Inn Gonzales is your best choice within the southeast region of Louisiana. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, music or food festivals, or simply passing through on your way to New Orleans or Lafayette. At Americas Best Value Inn Gonzales our goal is to provide our guests with a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Gonzales, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Tanger Outlets, 0.5 mi.
* Gonzales Country Club, 2.9 mi.
* Ascension Community Theatre, 3.4 mi.
* Jambalaya Park, 3.6 mi.
* Malco Gonzales Cinema Theatres, 4.1 mi.
* Premier Lanes Entertainment Center, 4.1 mi.
* Bayou Plaza Shopping Center, 4.2 mi.
* Pelican Point Golf & Country Club, 5.1 mi.
* Southwood Park & Playground, 7 mi.
* J Leo Stevens Park Playground, 7.8 mi.
* Santa Maria Golf Course, 13.4 mi.
* Cane Row Casino, 13.5 mi.
* Skate Galaxy, 15.2 mi.
* Mall of Louisiana, 15.8 mi.
* Velodrome-Skate Park, 18.6 mi.
* Grand Point Grand Casino, 19.3 mi.
* Mlc Fishing Charters, 32.8 mi.
* ATM/Cash Machine
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Lamar Dixon Expo Center, 1.9 mi.
* Veterans Memorial Park, 3.2 mi.
* River Region Art Gallery, 4.1 mi.
* Swamp Tours, 10.3 mi.
* Blue Bayou Water Park, 11.6 mi.
* Rural Life Museum, 17.8 mi.
* Louisiana Art & Science Museum, 23.8 mi.
* Louisiana Old State Capitol, 23.7 mi.
* USS KIDD and Veterans Memorial, 23.7 mi.
* Baton Rouge Raceway, 25.7 mi.
* Evergreen Plantation, 25.7 mi.
* BREC's Baton Rouge Zoo, 33.3 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Waffle House, 0.1 mi.
* Jack In The Box, 0.2 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.2 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 0.2 mi.
* Mike Anderson's Seafood, 0.6 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.6 mi.
* Popeyes, 0.6 mi.
* Chili's, 0.7 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 0.7 mi.
* Subway, 0.8 mi.
* Hello Tokyo, 4.1 mi.
* Sno's Seafood & Steak, 6.5 mi.
* Cabin Restaurant, 8.7 mi.
* Dollar General, 1.3 mi.
* Capital One Bank, 2.1 mi.
* Regions Bank, 2.4 mi.
* World Finance Corporation, 2.5 mi.
* Kmart, 3.7 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 4.3 mi.
* Office Depot, 4.6 mi.
* Shell Chemical LP, 5.5 mi.
* Vulcan Materials Company, 6.1 mi.
* Rubicon LLC, 6.7 mi.
* Xerox Corporation, 7.7 mi.
* Jordan World Circus, April
* 48th Gonzales Jambalaya Festival, May
* 18th Annual Swamp Pop Music Festival, July
* Hot Air Balloon Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Ascension College, 3.6 mi.
* Upper Iowa University, 20.7 mi.
* Louisiana State University, 22.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Saint Elizabeth Hospital, 1.1 mi.