Americas Best Value Inn Burns offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Our hotel features a heated indoor pool and a jacuzzi. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, table with chairs, and alarm clock radio. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room).
For your convenience our hotel is a 100 percent smoke free property. Sorry no pets allowed. We are near local attractions such as Steens Mountain, Harney County Historical Museum, and Lake Chickahominy. We are located off US Highway 395 North.
Americas Best Value Inn Burns is your best choice within Harney area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Eugene or Boise. At Americas Best Value Inn Burns our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Burns, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Valley Golf Club, 0.4 mi.
* Desert Historic Theatre, 1.2 mi.
* Zantiva Yoga, 1.3 mi.
* Hines City Park, 1.4 mi.
* Body Wise Sports Center, 1.5 mi.
* High Desert Park & Recreation, 1.6 mi.
* Triangle City Park, 1.9 mi.
* Hines Mill Pond, 2.6 mi.
* Crystal Crane Hot Springs, 26.4 mi.
* Lake Chickahominy, 30 mi.
* Malheur Cave, 56.1 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Heated Indoor Pool
* Safety Deposit Box
* County Fairgrounds, 1.2 mi.
* Harney County Historical Museum, 1.6 mi.
* Oard's Gallery & Museum, 6.3 mi.
* Fort Harney Historical Monument, 13.9 mi.
* Devine Monument, 17.1 mi.
* Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, 33 mi.
* Meeks Cutoff, 46.2 mi.
* Pete French Round Barn State Park, 56.8 mi.
* Steens Mountain Cooperative Management and Protection Area, 76.3 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Dairy Queen Brazier, 0.1 mi.
* Glory Days Pizza, 0.1 mi.
* Subway, 0.1 mi.
* Apple Peddler, 0.4 mi.
* RJ's Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Figaro's Pizza, 0.8 mi.
* Pine Room and Lounge, 0.9 mi.
* Central Pastime, 1.3 mi.
* El Toreo Mexican Restaurant, 1.3 mi.
* Showtime Bar & Grill, 1.4 mi.
* Ed's Fastbreak Grill, 4.4 mi.
* King's Variety Store, 0.1 mi.
* Rite Aid Pharmacy, 0.3 mi.
* TopLoc Asphalt Maintenance, 0.3 mi.
* Ebar Oil Co, 0.5 mi.
* Erickson's Thriftway Supermarket, 0.5 mi.
* US Forestry Department, 0.5 mi.
* NAPA Auto Parts, 0.9 mi.
* Safeway Pharmacy, 1 mi.
* John Deere, 1 mi.
* Agriculture Research Center, 1.2 mi.
* FedEx, 1.5 mi.
* U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Land Management, 2 mi.
* Migratory Bird Festival, April
* Rock and Gem Show, June
* Harney County Ranch Rodeo, July
* Quilt and Art Show, July
* Harney County Fair, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Treasure Valley Community College, 0.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Harney District Hospital, 1 mi.