Americas Best Value Inn Austin South offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 40-inch flat panel cable TV, ESPN, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, and alarm clock.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). Our hotel is 100 percent non-smoking. We are centrally located near attractions and local events such as South by Southwest (SXSW), St. Edwards University, 6th Street, the Texas Capitol, and the Bob Bullock Museum. We are just off of Interstate Highway 35 and Frontage Road.
Americas Best Value Inn Austin South is your best choice within "The Bat City”. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to San Antonio or Dallas. At Americas Best Value Inn Austin South our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Austin South, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Cinemark Tinseltown, 2.2 mi.
* Williamson Creek Greenbelt, 3.2 mi.
* Roy Kizer Golf Course, 4.2 mi.
* Austin Recreation Center, 4.9 mi.
* Barton Creek Wilderness Park, 5.5 mi.
* AMC Barton Creek Square 14, 5.9 mi. S
* Hancock Golf Course and Recreation Center, 6 mi.
* Barton Creek Square, 6.4 mi.
* Cinemark Southpark Meadows, 6.6 mi.
* Zilker Metropolitan Park, 7.6 mi.
* Onion Creek Metropolitan Park, 7.9 mi.
* Covert Park at Mount Bonnell, 9.2 mi.
* The Domain, 16.3 mi.
* Outdoor Pool
* 6th Street, 4 mi.
* Texas Capitol, 4.7 mi.
* Bob Bullock Museum, 4.9 mi.
* Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium, 5.1 mi.
* Neill-Cochran House Museum, 5.8 mi.
* Texas Memorial Museum, 6.1 mi.
* McKinney Falls State Park, 6.8 mi.
* Austin Zoo, 14.6 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Donn’s Texas BBQ, 0.2 mi.
* Denny’s, 0.6 mi.
* South Congress Café, 2.7 mi.
* Perla’s Seafood and Oyster Bar, 2.8 mi.
* Moonshine Patio Bar and Grill, 3.5 mi.
* The Carillon, 5.1 mi.
* Salty Sow, 5.2 mi.
* Uchiko, 8.1 mi.
* H-E-B, 1.9 mi.
* Walmart, 2.6 mi.
* Goodman Corporation, 4.3 mi.
* Whole Foods Market Headquarters, 4.5 mi.
* Intel, 7 mi.
* Freescale Semiconductor, 8.3 mi.
* Ebay Inc., 20.7 mi.
* PayPal Data Services, 21 mi.
* South by Southwest (SXSW), March
* Carnival Brasiliero, February
* Louisiana Swamp Thing and Crawfish Festival, April
* Old Settlers Music Festival, April
* Old Pecan Street Spring Arts Festival, April
* Austin City Limits Music Festival, September
* Trail of Lights and Zilker Christmas Tree, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* St. Edwards University, 1.5 mi.
* The University of Texas at Austin, 4.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* University Medical Center Brackenridge, 4.3 mi.
* St. David's Medical Center, 5.4 mi.