Americas Best Value Inn West Point offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a guest laundry facility, an outdoor pool (open May 1st to September 30th), and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a free full breakfast and coffee in our lobby each morning. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel satellite TV, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and wake-up service. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent’s room).
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. Guests must present a credit or debit card that will authorize for room, tax, and incidentals at the time of check in. We are centrally located off US 45 Alt South, and are near to local attractions such as Howlin Wolf Blues Museum, Sam Wilhite Transportation Museum, and Ritz Theater and Conference Center.
Americas Best Value Inn West Point is your best choice within “The Point City in the North East section of Mississippi”. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Memphis, TN or Montgomery, AL. At Americas Best Value Inn West Point our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn West Point, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Zuber Park, 0.7 mi.
* West Point Shopping Center, 1.5 mi.
* Windmill Antique Mall, 1.5 mi.
* Sally Kate Winters Memorial, 2 mi.
* Annabelle's Antique Mall, 2.7 mi.
* Marshall Park, 2.9 mi.
* Old Waverly Golf Club, 4.6 mi.
* Bulldog Lanes, 18.4 mi.
* Hollywood Premier Cinemas, 19.8 mi.
* Leigh Mall, 21.4 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* News Stand in Lobby
* Outdoor Pool (Open May 1st to September 30th)
* Howlin' Wolf Blues Museum, 1.8 mi.
* Sam Wilhite Transportation Museum, 1.8 mi.
* Ritz Theater & Conference Center, 1.9 mi.
* Prairie Wildlife Preserve, 9.7 mi.
* Waverley Plantation Mansion, 10.8 mi.
* Town Creek Campground, 11 mi.
* Davis Wade Stadium, 17 mi.
* Starkville Wet n Wild, 25.3 mi.
* Free daily full breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Captain D's, 0.2 mi.
* Old Town Grill, 0.4 mi.
* CJ's Pizza of West Point, 0.4 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.4 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.1 mi.
* Wendy's, 1.4 mi.
* Anthony's, 1.8 mi.
* The New Main Street Market and Restaurant, 2 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings, 17.2 mi.
* RadioShack, 0.2 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.3 mi.
* Sherwin-Williams Paint Store, 1 mi.
* CVS Pharmacy, 1.3 mi.
* Kroger, 1.5 mi.
* William Wells Tire and Auto Repair, 13.5 mi.
* Dollar General, 19 mi.
* Columbus Air Force Base, 22.9 mi.
* Prairie Arts Festival, September
* Town Creek Farm Sale, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* East MS Community College, 4 mi.
* Mississippi State University, 18 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* North MS Medical, 2.2 mi.
* OCH Regional Medical Center, 17.9 mi.
* Cancer Care at Premier Health Complex, 18.9 mi.
* Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle, 22.1 mi.