Special Hotel Alert
Our hot tub is currently closed for repairs. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Welcome to the Lexington Hotel Rochester Airport, conveniently located just off of I-390, and less than 2 miles from Greater Rochester International Airport. We offer spacious accommodations with all the comforts and services you would expect, while providing easy access to University of Rochester, Susan B. Anthony Museum & House, Blue Cross Arena, and Rochester Institute of Technology.
Featured hotel amenities include an indoor heated pool, jacuzzi, and fitness center. Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, stay connected with our complimentary Wi-Fi available throughout the property. Breakfast is served daily from 6:30 to 11:00am in our Brooks Avenue Grill. The Roc Bar & Grill, serving lunch and dinner, provides the perfect setting for socializing.
Our well-appointed guest rooms provide extremely comfortable beds that will have you waking up re-energized and refreshed. A coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, and ESPN are just some of the amenities in every room that are yours to enjoy during your stay. Guests traveling with families will benefit from year-round savings with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent's room).
Allow us to host your next business meeting or social event in one of our on-site conference rooms. With over 8,000 square feet of available meeting space, our property can accommodate any type of function, large or small. Our attentive staff will work with you to ensure your event goes smoothly, down to the last detail. For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking guest rooms. Pets are welcome - charges and restrictions apply. Our goal is to provide exceptional service, attention to detail, and a friendly and comfortable environment, not just a place to stay.
An easily accessible location, affordable rates, exceptional customer service, and attention to detail make the Lexington Hotel Rochester Airport the perfect choice when visiting the Rochester area. Join our family at the Lexington Hotel Rochester Airport- you deserve it!
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Genesee Valley Little League Field, 1.4 mi.
* Sunset Lanes, 1.4 mi.
* Genesee Valley Park, 2.5 mi.
* College Town Rochester, 2.8 mi.
* Genesee Gateway Park, 3.3 mi.
* Brook-Lea Country Club, 3.6 mi.
* Cinemark Movies 10, 3.6 mi.
* Cinemark Tinseltown USA and IMAX, 3.8 mi.
* Brighton Park, 3.8 mi.
* Geva Theatre Center, 4.1 mi.
* Eastman Theatre, 4.3 mi.
* Bill Gray's Iceplex, 4.3 mi.
* Highland Botanical Park, 4.3 mi.
* YMCA, 4.3 mi.
* The Little Theatre, 4.4 mi.
* The Marketplace Mall, 4.8 mi.
* Dave & Buster's, 4.9 mi.
* Planet Fitness, 5 mi.
* LA Fitness, 5.2 mi.
* The Mall at Greece Ridge, 6.8 mi.
* Locust Hill Country Club, 7.7 mi.
* Dryden Theatre, 8.1 mi.
* Medley Centre, 10.3 mi.
* Baytowne, 14 mi.
* Finger Lakes Gaming & Racetrack, 26.5 mi.
* ATM/Cash Machine
* Business Center (with Computer)
* Fitness Center
* Massage Services Available
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Heated Indoor Pool
* Meeting Facilities
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Susan B. Anthony Museum & House, 3 mi.
* Warner Castle, 3.3 mi.
* Blue Cross Arena, 3.5 mi.
* Sunken Garden, 3.6 mi.
* Sahlen's Stadium, 3.8 mi.
* Frontier Field, 4 mi.
* High Falls Museum, 4.2 mi.
* The Strong Museum, 4.3 mi.
* Memorial Art Gallery, 5.6 mi.
* George Eastman Museum, 6.3 mi.
* Oak Hill Country Club, 9.3 mi.
* Ontario Beach Park (Charlotte Beach), 11.8 mi.
* Seabreeze Amusement Park, 15.1 mi.
* Hamlin Beach State Park, 28.8 mi.
* Canandaigua Lake State Marine Park, 30.5 mi.
* Roc Bar & Grill, On-site
* Campi's Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Chili Family Diner, 1.3 mi.
* El Latino Restaurant, 1.3 mi.
* Burger King, 1.4 mi.
* People's Choice Kitchen, 1.5 mi.
* French Quarter Cafe, 1.8 mi.
* Panera Bread, 1.9 mi.
* Applebee's, 2.3 mi.
* Bunga Burger Bar, 2.8 mi.
* Chipotle Mexican Grill, 2.8 mi.
* The Distillery Restaurant, 2.9 mi.
* Antonetta's Restaurant, 3.1 mi.
* Tony D's, 3.5 mi.
* Subway, 3.7 mi.
* Rite Aid Pharmacy, 1.6 mi.
* Dollar Tree, 1.7 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 1.9 mi.
* Wegmans Distribution Center, 1.9 mi.
* Wegmans, 3.4 mi.
* Paychex, Inc., 3.6 mi.
* Bausch & Lomb, 3.7 mi.
* Xerox Corporation, 4 mi.
* US Army National Guard, 4.1 mi.
* Kodak Tower, 4.2 mi.
* Kmart, 5.2 mi.
* Target, 5.2 mi.
* US Army Reserve, 16.1 mi.
* Ten on-site meeting rooms
* Total of 8391 square feet of meeting space with capacity to accommodate up to 350 guests
* Conference space, exhibit space, and convention space available
* Two meeting personnel on-site
* A/V equipment available
* Catering can be provided by the hotel
* Free Wi-Fi available in all meeting rooms
* Rochester International Film Festival, April
* Rochester Lilac Festival, May
* Fairport Canal Days, June
* Wegman’s LPGA Championship, June
* Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival, June
* Corn Hill Arts Festival, July
* Monroe County Fair, August
* Park Ave Summer Festival, August
* Puerto Rican Festival, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Rochester, 1.9 mi.
* Monroe Community College, 3.7 mi.
* Rochester Institute of Technology, 4.9 mi.
* Roberts Wesleyan College, 7.5 mi.
* Nazareth College, 8.4 mi.
* St. John Fisher College, 9.7 mi.
* The College at Brockport, 18.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Xpress Care Medical at Westside, 1.9 mi.
* Strong Memorial Hospital, 2.6 mi.
* Highland Hospital, 3.7 mi.
* Rochester General Hospital, 9.7 mi.