Located just minutes from local attraction venues such as Bell Park and Sudbury Arena, and with 11,000 square feet of on-site meeting space, the Lexington Hotel and Conference Centre Sudbury is the best choice for business and leisure travelers alike. Our hotel boasts an array of modern amenities, a multi-lingual staff, and the impeccable service our guests expect.
Stay connected with our complimentary wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Begin each morning with our complimentary full hot breakfast buffet. Our on-site restaurant, Brady's, also serves lunch and dinner, as well as brunch on the weekends. Wind down your day and relax over a drink in our lounge, located within Brady’s Restaurant. Maintain your fitness routine while on the road at our on-site fitness center. Allow us to host your next business or social function in one of our six meeting rooms. With 11,000 square feet of available meeting space, we can accommodate functions both large and small. Our staff will work with you every step of the way to ensure your event goes smoothly, down to the very last detail.
Our 77 spacious guest rooms welcome guests with amenities including microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, iron, ironing board, complimentary local calls, and wake-up service. Select accommodations are handicap accessible, featuring private baths with grab bars and other accessible features. Pets are welcome, charges and restrictions apply.
An easily accessible location, competitive rates, exceptional customer service, and attention to detail make the Lexington Hotel and Conference Centre Sudbury the perfect choice when visiting the Nickel City. Join our family at Lexington Hotel and Conference Centre Sudbury - you deserve it.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Rainbow Centre, 1.1 km.
* Art Gallery of Sudbury, 1.2 km.
* Minnow Lake Conservation Area, 4.5 km.
* SilverCity Sudbury Cinemas, 4.7 km.
* Idylwylde Golf Course, 4.7 km.
* New Sudbury Conservation Area, 6.4 km.
* New Sudbury Centre, 6.5 km.
* Plaza Bowl, 7.1 km.
* Lake Laurentian Conservation Area, 9.1 km.
* Pine Grove Golf Club, 16.1 km.
* Windy Lake Provincial Park, 47.5 km.
* ATM/Cash Machine
* Business Center (with computer)
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry
* Meeting Facilities
* News Stand in Lobby
* Sudbury Arena, 0.06 km.
* Bell Park, 2.2 km.
* Science North, 3.6 km.
* Big Nickel and Dynamic Earth, 5 km.
* Adanac Ski Hill, 6.4 km.
* Dinosaur Valley Mini Golf, 17.7 km.
* Northern Ontario Railroad Museum and Heritage Center, 33.6 km.
* Brady's, on-site restaurant
* Little Montreal, 0.6 km.
* Laughing Buddha, 0.6 km.
* Towne House Tavern, 0.6 km.
* Respect is Burning Supperclub, 0.9 km.
* Tandoori Tastes, 0.9 km.
* Wacky Wings, 0.9 km.
* Tucos Taco Lounge, 2.6 km.
* Sizzle Mongolian Grill, 3.4 km.
* Ripe Restaurant, 4.5 km.
* Tommy’s Not Here, 4.8 km.
* Mr. Prime Rib, 5.6 km.
* Pat & Mario’s, 6.6 km.
* Shoppers Drug Mart, 1 km.
* Stack Brewing, 4.1 km.
* Sudbury Tax Services Office, 4.2 km.
* Costco Wholesale, 4.5 km.
* Walmart Sudbury South Supercenter, 6.3 km.
* Six meeting rooms with a total of 11,000 square feet of space available on-site
* Meeting rooms can accommodate from a minimum of 12 to a maximum of 350 guests
* Conference space available
* Convention space available
* Catering can be provided by the hotel
* AV equipment and video conferencing in all meeting rooms available
* Free Wi-Fi in all meeting rooms
* Northern Lights Festival Boreal, April
* Craft Fest 99, June
* Canada Day, July
* Blueberry Festival, July
* Canadian Garlic Festival, August
* Big Nickel Hockey Tournament, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Laurentian University, 1 km.
* College Boreal, 5.8 km.
* Cambrian College, 7.3 km.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Health Sciences North, 3.6 km.