Special Hotel Alert
****Please pardon our dust as we work on completing renovations to enhance your future Lexington experience****
Located just minutes away from bustling downtown Sacramento, CA, the Lexington Inn and Suites Sacramento Cal Expo boasts an array of modern amenities, a multi-lingual staff, and big city hospitality. Key local attractions include the California Expo Center, Raging Waters Sacramento, and California State University. Sacramento International Airport is conveniently less than 16 miles away. Our Sacramento hotel is the best choice for business and leisure travelers alike.
Our entirely smoke-free property offers many amenities, including a year round outdoor pool and jacuzzi where guests can relax after a day of sightseeing. Maintain your exercise routine while on the road in our on-site fitness center. Visitors in town for business will be sure to take advantage of our on-site meeting facilities, featuring free Wi-Fi in all meeting rooms. Our staff will work with you to ensure your meeting or event runs smoothly down to the last detail.
Each of the 120 guest rooms features thoughtful amenities like complimentary Wi-Fi, flat panel cable television, ESPN, and HBO. Our deluxe rooms and one bedroom suites also include extras such as microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker, and separate sitting area with table and chairs. All guest rooms include complimentary deluxe continental breakfast in the daily rate.
An easily accessible location, competitive rates, exceptional customer service, and attention to detail make the Lexington Inn and Suites Sacramento Cal Expo the perfect choice when visiting the California state capital. Join our family at Lexington Inn and Suites Sacramento Cal Expo - you deserve it!
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Crunch Gym, 0.3 mi.
* Century Stadium 14, 0.5 mi.
* Arden Fair Mall, 0.9 mi.
* Point West Plaza Shopping Center, 0.9 mi.
* Swanston Park, 1.2 mi.
* Del Paso Country Club, 3.4 mi.
* Sutter’s Landing Regional Park, 4.2 mi.
* Harlow’s Restaurant and Night Club, 4.3 mi.
* Haggin Oaks Golf Complex, 4.5 mi.
* Crest Theatre, 5.8 mi.
* The Tower Theatre, 6.4 mi.
* Discovery Park, 8.5 mi.
* River Walk Park, 9.3 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Luggage Storage Space Available
* Meeting Facilities
* Outdoor Pool (open year-round)
* Cal-Expo Race Track, 0.6 mi.
* California Expo Center, 1 mi.
* Raging Waters Sacramento, 1 mi.
* Sutter’s Fort Historic Park, 4.3 mi.
* California State Capitol Museum, 5.8 mi.
* Downtown Sacramento, 5.9 mi.
* Sacramento Zoo, 8 mi.
* Funderland Amusement Park, 8.2 mi.
* Aerospace Museum of California, 8.3 mi.
* Crocker Art Museum, 8.4 mi.
* Sleep Train Arena, 10.5 mi.
* Complimentary daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Complimentary coffee in lobby
* Giant Orange Gourmet Burgers, 0.02 mi.
* Panda Express, 0.06 mi.
* The Habit Burger Grill, 0.1 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 0.1 mi.
* Red Lobster, 0.1 mi.
* Denny’s, 0.2 mi.
* Buca di Beppo, 0.2 mi.
* Starbucks, 0.3 mi.
* Arigato Sushi, 0.3 mi.
* Chili’s Grill and Bar, 0.4 mi.
* Chipotle Mexican Grill, 0.4 mi.
* In-N-Out Burger, 0.5 mi.
* Chick-Fil-A, 0.5 mi.
* The Cheesecake Factory, 0.6 mi.
* Hooters. 0.7 mi.
* Olive Garden, 0.7 mi.
* Best Buy, 0.6 mi.
* The Home Depot, 0.8 mi.
* Target, 1 mi.
* Sam's Club, 1.9 mi.
* Costco Wholesale, 2.1 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.1 mi.
* Intel Corporation, 8.1 mi.
* California Highway Patrol Academy, 12.3 mi.
* Travis Air Force Base, 43.6 mi.
* Beale Air Force Base, 48.7 mi.
* Two on-site meeting rooms with a total of 1,808 square feet of space
* Expo Room is 1,280 square feet and can accommodate up to 120 guests
* Meeting room is 528 square feet and can accommodate up to 40 guests
* Conference space available
* Catering can be brought in by an outside vendor
* Free Wi-Fi available in all meeting rooms
* Sacramento Museum Day, First Saturday in February
* Sacramento Music Festival, Memorial Day Weekend
* Grape Escape, June
* Sacramento Pride, June
* Juneteenth, Third Weekend in June
* French Film Festival, June
* California State Fair, July
* Gold Rush Days, Labor Day Weekend
* Farm-to-Fork Celebration, September
* California Capital Airshow, October
* California International Marathon, December
* New Year’s Eve Sky Spectacular, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* California State University, 2.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Kaiser Permanente West Medical Offices, 1.2 mi.
* UC Davis Medical Center, 6.3 mi.