Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Warsaw offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a meeting facility, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a free deluxe continental breakfast each morning. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, satellite TV, Showtime, ESPN, free local calls, and wake-up service. An iron and ironing board are available upon request at the front desk.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are centrally located off Highway 24 we are near to local attractions such as Duplin County Veterans Museum, Liberty Hall, and Sampson County History Museum.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Warsaw is your best choice within the eastern central region of North Carolina. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Fayetteville or Wilmington. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Warsaw our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Warsaw, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* East Park Cinema, 10.7 mi.
* Royal Lane Park, 13.4 mi.
* Coharie County Club, 14.7 mi.
* Lake Leamon 22.4 mi.
* Berkeley Mall, 37.5 mi.
* White Lake, 37.7 mi.
* Dunn-Benson Dragstrip Inc, 38.6 mi.
* Tucker Lane, 43.5 mi.
* Carolina Premium Outlets, 47.4 mi.
* Carolina Beach, 73.2 mi.
* Business center (with computer)
* Luggage storage space
* Meeting facility
* Picnic area
* Duplin County Veterans Museum, 2.8 mi.
* Liberty Hall, 10.5 mi.
* Cowan Museum, 10.6 mi.
* Sampson County History Museum, 11 mi.
* Duplin Winery, 14 mi.
* Worlds Largest Frying Pan, 14.4 mi.
* Wayne County Regional Agricultural Fair, 28.1 mi.
* Wayne County Museum, 32.8 mi.
* Johnson County Visitors Bureau, 45.6 mi.
* Onslow County Tourism, 49.9 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Wendy's, walking distance
* McDonald's, 0.02 mi.
* Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q, 0.03 mi.
* Subway, 0.1 mi.
* KFC, 0.2 mi.
* Arby's 0.3 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.05 mi.
* Bojangles, 0.2 mi.
* * Taste of Sensation, 2 mi.
* New Golden City, 2.7 mi.
* Pjs Pizza, 3.4 mi.
* Blands Barbecue, 7 mi.
* The Country Squire Restaurant, 7.7 mi.
* Zengs Chinese Restaurant, 10.3 mi.
* Teds Charcoal Steak House, 11.3 mi.
* Bessies Burgers, 11.3 mi.
* Sandpiper Restaurant, 12.2 mi.
* Ribeyes Steakhouse of Clinton, 12.7 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 12.9 mi.
* Phyberoptix Systems, 2.3 mi.
* Dollar General, 2.3 mi.
* RAI Warsaw, 2.4 mi.
* Piggly Wiggly, 2.6 mi.
* US Post Office, 2.8 mi.
* Wells Brothers Construction, 4.3 mi.
* C and R Auto Sales and Parts, 5.3 mi.
* CVS Pharmacy, 10.3 mi.
* Conference space
* Meeting room can accommodate up to 15 guests
* Free WiFi in meeting room
* Duplin Win Festival, April
* Scuppernog Festival, September
* Veterans Day Parade, November
* Duplin Winery, Programs throughout the year
Local Colleges and Universities
* James Sprunt Community College, 12.7 mi.
* Sampson Community College, 13.9 mi.
* Mount Olive University, 19.7 mi.
* Wayne Community College, 36.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Goshen Medical Center - Warsaw Wellness, 2.7 mi.
* Vidant Regional Medical Center, 11.1 mi.
* Sampson Regional Medical Center, 11.6 mi.