Welcome to The Lexington Inn and Suites Effingham, conveniently located just off of I-57 and I-70 at exit 159. Our beautiful, newly constructed 100 percent smoke free property boasts a modern and visually appealing décor to ensure an excellent experience for our guests upon arrival. Featured amenities include a heated indoor pool with chair lift, Jacuzzi, sauna, fitness center, and guest laundry facility. Stay connected during your stay with complimentary wireless Internet access available throughout the property. Corporate travelers will appreciate the convenience of our business center and complimentary business services, as well as our meeting facilities with the flexibility to accommodate up to 100 guests.
Our 61 spacious, well-appointed guest rooms and suites welcome guests with extremely comfortable beds that will have you waking up re-energized and refreshed. Guest room amenities include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 40 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, complimentary local calls, and wake-up service. We invite our guests to enjoy complimentary coffee all day, and our complimentary hot deluxe continental breakfast each morning. Enjoy year-round savings with our Kids Stay Free Policy (16 and under in parent's room). Sorry, no pets allowed.
Our Effingham hotel is convenient to all that “The Crossroads of Opportunity” has to offer, including local attractions such as The Effingham Performance Center, My Garage Museum at Mid America Motorworks, Tuscan Hills Winery, and the local landmark "The Cross at the Crossroads". We offer superb accommodations whether traveling for business, vacation, to attend local festivals, or simply passing through on your way to Indianapolis or St. Louis. Our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay, at the Lexington Inn and Suites Effingham.
An easily accessible location, affordable rates, exceptional customer service, and attention to detail make the Lexington Inn and Suites the perfect choice when visiting the Effingham area. Join our family at Lexington Inn and Suites Effingham - you deserve it!
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* TREC (Trail Recreation Effingham County), adjacent to property
* Evergreen Hollow Park, 1 mi.
* Crossroads Plaza, 1.8 mi.
* Village Square Mall, 2.1 mi.
* Shoppes of Oak Point, 2.2 mi.
* Pagel Silver Dollar Lanes, 2.3 mi.
* Village Mall Cinemas, 2.5 mi.
* K Bowl and Cocktail Lounge, 3.1 mi.
* Fore-Way Golf Course, 5.4 mi.
* Cardinal Golf Course, 6.6 mi.
* Lake Sara, 7.1 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Indoor Heated Pool
* Meeting Facilities
* News Stand in Lobby
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* The Cross at the Crossroads, 0.5 mi.
* Effingham Performance Center, 1 mi.
* Effingham Convention and Visitors Bureau, 1.2 mi.
* Thelma Keller Convention Center, 1.6 mi.
* Hodgson Mill, 1.8 mi.
* Tuscan Hills Winery, 4.2 mi.
* My Garage Museum at Mid America Motorworks, 4.4 mi.
* Monastery Museum, 5 mi.
* Ballard Nature Center, 9.6 mi.
* Effingham County Fairgrounds, 11.3 mi.
* Ben Winter Museum, 13.5 mi.
* Complimentary daily hot deluxe continental breakfast
* Complimentary coffee in lobby
* Culver’s, 0.01 mi.
* Hardee’s, 0.02 mi.
* China Buffet, 0.03 mi.
* Niemerg's Steakhouse, 0.1 mi.
* Don Pedro, 0.4 mi.
* Joe's Pizza and Pasta, 1.3 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 1.8 mi.
* El Rancherito, 1.8 mi.
* Fujiyama, 2.1 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 2.1 mi.
* Ryan’s, 2.2 mi.
* Firefly Grill, 2.5 mi.
* Midland State Bank, 1.4 mi.
* Sherwin-Williams Distribution Center, 1.4 mi.
* FedEx Freight, 1.9 mi.
* Patterson Technology Center, 3.7 mi.
* Heartland Payment Systems, 4.1 mi.
* John Boos and Co., 4.2 mi.
* Two 350 square foot meeting rooms (Lincoln Room and Jefferson Room)
* Total meeting room space of 700 square feet
* Meeting rooms can each accommodate up to 45 - 50 guests, with a total capacity of 90 - 100 guests for both spaces combined
* Conference space is available
* A/V equipment is available
* Catering can be brought in by an outside vendor
* Complimentary Wi-Fi in meeting rooms
* Antique Tractor Show, March
* Effingham Artisan Fair, May
* Moccasin Creek Festival, June
* Funfest for Air-Cooled VW, June
* Corvette Funfest, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Lake Land College, 3.3 mi.
* Eastern Illinois University, 38.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital, 1.1 mi.
* Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center, 1.4 mi.
* Heartland Dental, 3.4 mi.