Americas Best Value Inn Texarkana offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are an AAA 1-Diamond rated hotel offering clean spacious rooms, a guest laundry facility, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a free continental breakfast each morning. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, 32 inch flat panel satellite TV, HBO, ESPN, table with chairs, free local calls, and wake-up service. Guests can enjoy our seasonal outdoor pool. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room).
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, charges and restrictions apply. We are centrally located off I-30, Exit 223A. We are near to local attractions such as Holiday Springs Water Park, Ace of Clubs House, and Texarkana Nursing Academy.
Americas Best Value Inn Texarkana is your best choice within "The Texas side of Arkansas". We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Dallas or Little Rock. At Americas Best Value Inn Texarkana our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Texarkana, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Modern Day Fitness LLC, 0.09 mi.
* Texarcana KOA, 0.7 mi.
* Spring Lake Park, 1.2 mi.
* Tranquility Day Spa, 1.9 mi.
* Central Mall, 2.9 mi.
* Discovery Place, 3 mi. N
* Texarkana Public Library, 3.4 mi.
* Relax Spa and Nail, 3.9 mi.
* Cinemark Texarkana 14, 4.3 mi.
* New Haven Golf Club, 5.1 mi.
* Oaklawn Village, 5.5 mi.
* Texarkana Golf Ranch, 6.5 mi.
* Cass County Park, 22.1 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Luggage Storage Space Available
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool
* Holiday Springs Water Park, 1.2 mi.
* Ace of Clubs House, 3 mi.
* Museum of Regional History, 3 mi.
* Tex-Ark Antique Auto Museum, 3.2 mi.
* Perot Theatre, 3.3 mi.
* Tiger Stadium, 4.3 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* China King Buffet Restaurant, 0.05 mi.
* Whataburger, 0.08 mi.
* Wingstop, 0.2 mi.
* Cattleman's Steak House, 0.2 mi.
* Hooters, 0.3 mi.
* El Chico, 0.4 mi.
* Shooters Sports Bar, 0.5 mi.
* Naaman's Championship BBQ, 0.6 mi.
* Pizza Inn, 0.7 mi.
* Fat Jacks Oysters & Sports Bar, 0.7 mi.
* Copeland's of New Orleans, 0.8 mi.
* Big Jake's Bar-B-Que, 1.3 mi.
* Chicken Express, 1.4 mi.
* Park Place Restaurant, 2.2 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.4 mi.
* Texarkana Digital Press, 1.5 mi.
* Office Depot, 2.5 mi.
* US Marine Corps Reserve Center, 3 mi.
* Texarkana Gazette, 3.1 mi.
* Sam's Club, 3.3 mi.
* Anheuser-Busch Distributor, 3.6 mi.
* Purvis Industries, 3.6 mi.
* Moore Supply Co., 3.8 mi.
* A P Supply Co, 4.2 mi.
* Cook's Repair & Supply, 7.2 mi.
* TSD Logistics, 7.3 mi.
* Railfest, May
* Texarkana RV Music Park Festivals, September
* Four States Fair and Rodeo, September
* Mistletoe Fair, November
Local Colleges and Universities
* Texarkana Nursing Academy, 3 mi.
* Texarkana College, 4 mi.
* Southern Arkansas University, 54.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Wadley Regional Medical Center, 3.3 mi.
* Christus Saint Michael Health System, 3.4 mi.