The Lexington Inn and Suites Daytona Beach offers beachfront rooms, large ocean view family suites and your choice of oceanfront or ocean view efficiencies. We provide the perfect location, the style and amenities you want and the most value for your money when visiting the Daytona Beach or Daytona Shores area! Take advantage of our kids stay free policy (17 and under), heated outdoor pool, private ocean view balconies and our excellent beachfront location. Additionally, refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers, free Wi-Fi and 32-inch flat panel televisions are all included in every room.
For your convenience we offer over-sized rooms with full kitchens, suites and efficiencies. We offer private guest parking and complimentary full hot breakfast each morning. Please note...***Parking is complimentary but limited and available on a first come, first served basis. Limit 1 vehicle per guestroom***... Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. Our location also provides easy access to many of Daytona Beach's top attractions and businesses. We are within 7 miles of the Daytona Beach Airport and the Daytona International speedway, home of the Daytona 500 and Coke Zero 400. Walt Disney World, Universal, Sea World and Cape Canaveral are less than an hour's drive away.
The Lexington Inn and Suites Daytona Beach is your best choice within the Daytona Beach area. Our 106 room property offers the perfect accommodations and location whether you are in town for a vacation with the family, in need of extended stay accommodations or traveling with a group.
Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our great service. Everything we do is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at Lexington Inn and Suites -You Deserve It.
We are only minutes from many major businesses including Bethune Cookman College, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, NASCAR Headquarters, Veteran's Hospital, Florida Hospital and Halifax Medical Center.
Enjoy your time in Daytona Beach by visiting the Boardwalk and Main Street Daytona. both less than 10 minutes away. For those looking to go beyond the beach we are nearby to the Daytona Lagoon Waterpark, Jackie Robinson Ball park, Oceanwalk Villages and Harley Davidson Daytona Beach.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Bellair Plaza, 0.6
* Bonkerz Comedy Club, 0.6 mi.
* Pirate's Cove, 1.3 mi.
* Ocean Walk Shoppes, 2.1 mi.
* Pelican Bay Championship Golf Course, 7.5 mi.
* Business Center
* Heated Outdoor Pool
* Kiddie Pool
* Guest Laundromat
* The Boardwalk, 1 mi.
* Daytona Beach, 1 mi.
* Halifax Historical Museum, 2.7 mi.
* Daytona Beach Bandshell, 3.4 mi.
* Cuban Art Museum, 4.7 mi.
* Museum of Arts and Sciences, 4.8 mi.
* Southeast Museum-Photography, 5.7 mi.
* Living Legends of Auto Racing, 6 mi.
* Daytona International Speedway, 6.2 mi.
* Ponce De Leon Inlet Lighthouse, 8.9 mi.
* Complimentary daily full hot breakfast
* Danny's Pizza City Beachside, 0.1 mi.
* IHOP, 0.3 mi.
* Aku Tiki Traders Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Mike's Galley, 0.3 mi.
* Shores Fest Haus, 0.5 mi.
* Stavro's Pizza House - Beachside, 0.5 mi.
* Fairway Sign Corporation, 3.9 mi.
* Florida Manufacturing Corporation, 4.8 mi.
* The Home Depot - Daytona Beach, 7.4 mi.
* Rolex 24 Hour Race, January
* Daytona 500, February
* Daytona 200, March
* Bike Week, March
* Ormond Beach Seafood Festival, June
* Coke Zero 400, July
* New Smyrna Beach Jazz Festival, September
* Biketoberfest, October
* Monster Dash at Daytona International Speedway, October
* Halifax Art Festival, November
* Halifax Uncorked, November
Local Colleges and Universities
* Bethune-Cookman University, 3.7 mi.
* Daytona State College, 5.1 mi.
* Palmer College, 6.3 mi.
* Nova Southeastern University, 7.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Halifax Health Medical Center, 5.5 mi.