Relax at the Lexington Inn and Suites Billings before touring the National Parks of the western USA. Just hours away from Little Bighorn Battlefield, Pompey's Pillar, and Yellowstone National Park, we offer travel ideas from a local perspective. Located within easy access to I-90 and I-94, you can experience skiing, hiking, hunting, fishing, and rafting in the surrounding areas. Nearby attractions include Zoo Montana, Billings Mustangs Baseball, and Pictograph Caves State Park. Wherever you go, we can show you the way.
For our corporate travelers, our conference meeting space is perfect for small to mid-sized meetings of 40 people or less. We offer a comfortable, well-lit room with media amenities including a whiteboard, screen, podium, conference phone, speakers, and LCD projector (small charge). Ask about our catering options to help facilitate your meeting or luncheon needs. Our hotel also provides the convenience of an on-site business center. We delight in making your meeting a productive success. We have complimentary airport shuttle service. Stay, Park and Fly - stay with us, parking will be free with a paid room night and then we'll give you a ride to the airport.
Our family owned hotel specializes in cleanliness, comfort, and guest service. Our 100 percent smoke free hotel features a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, indoor heated pool, indoor hot tub, guest laundry facility, and fitness center. We also offer all of the comforts of home including complimentary wireless and hard-wired high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with ESPN, hairdryer, clock radio, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, complimentary local calls, and wake-up service. Locally made ice cream is available upon request. At Lexington Inn and Suites Billings, your satisfaction is our top priority.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Carmike Shiloh 14, 1 mi.
* Shiloh Crossing, 1.2 mi.
* Rimrock Mall, 1.4 mi.
* Carmike Wynnsong 10, 2 mi.
* Yegen Golf Club, 2.1 mi.
* Big Splash Water Park, 2.3 mi.
* Sunset Bowl, 2.8 mi.
* Marketplace 3301, 4.8 mi.
* Hilands Golf Club, 5.3 mi.
* Alberta Bair Theater, 5.3 mi.
* Billings Mustangs Baseball, 5.9 mi.
* Zoo Montana, 2.7 mi.
* Moss Mansion Museum, 4.8 mi.
* Legacy Doll Museum, 5.1 mi.
* Western Heritage Center, 5.4 mi.
* Yellowstone Art Museum, 5.5 mi.
* Metra Park Arena, 7 mi.
* Pictograph Caves State Park, 10.7 mi.
* Pompey's Pillar, 37.2 mi.
* Little Bighorn Battlefield, 69 mi.
* Yellowstone National Park, 123 mi.
* Complimentary daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Carino's Italian, adjacent to hotel
* Dairy Queen, 0.3 mi.
* Famous Dave's, 0.3 mi.
* Siam Thai, 0.3 mi.
* Cactus Creek, 0.5 mi.
* IHOP, 0.5 mi.
* Arby's, 0.6 mi.
* Quiznos, 0.9 mi.
* Applebee's, 1 mi.
* Old Chicago Pizza, 1 mi.
* The Windmill, 1.1 mi.
* Dos Machos, 1.1 mi.
* Golden Corral, 1.2 mi.
* Red Lobster, 1.3 mi.
* Olive Garden, 1.5 mi.
* Fuddrucker's, 1.5 mi.
* Outback, 1.8 mi.
* Town Pump, 0.1 mi.
* Dress for Less, 0.5 mi.
* Lowe's, 0.5 mi
* Michael's Crafts, 0.6 mi.
* Ashley Furniture, 0.6 mi.
* Office Depot, 0.6 mi.
* Verizon, 0.6 mi.
* Denny Menholt Chevrolet, 0.7 mi.
* Walmart, 0.8 mi.
* Big Bear Sports, 0.9 mi.
* Best Buy, 1 mi.
* Kohl's, 1 mi.
* Toys R Us, 1.1 mi.
* Barnes and Noble, 1.2 mi.
* Army National Guard, 1.2 mi.
* Costco, 1.4 mi.
Lexington Inn and Suites Billings offers one 742 square foot meeting room. A whiteboard, screen, podium, conference phone, speakers, and LCD projector are available upon request for a small charge. Ask about our catering options to help facilitate your meeting or luncheon needs.
* Theatre style - Maximum capacity of 40 guests
* Classroom style - Maximum capacity of 30 guests
* U-shaped style - Maximum capacity of 21 guests
Local Colleges and Universities
* MSU College of Technology, 1.9 mi.
* Rocky Mountain College, 4.7 mi.
* Montana State University - Billings, 5.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Advanced Care Hospital, 1.3 mi.