Americas Best Value Inn Smackover offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a meeting facility, a guest laundry facility, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a free deluxe continental breakfast each morning. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, satellite TV, HBO, ESPN, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, charges and restrictions apply. We are centrally located off Smackover Highway, and are near to local attractions such as Arkansas Museum-Natural Resources, Lions Club Park, and South Arkansas Community College.
Americas Best Value Inn Smackover is your best choice when visiting the south-central region of Arkansas. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Louisiana or Dallas, TX. At Americas Best Value Inn Smackover our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Smackover, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Smackover Public Library, 1.7 mi.
* Pine Hills Golf and Tennis Club, 5.1 mi.
* El Dorado Country Club, 9.3 mi.
* Mellor Park Mall, 9.5 mi.
* Northwest Village Shopping Center, 9.5 mi.
* El Dorado Shopping Center, 9.9 mi.
* High Maintenance Salon and Spa, 10 mi.
* Pro Nails and Spa, 10.5 mi.
* Lion's Club Municipal Golf Course, 11 mi.
* El Dorado Lanes, 11.7 mi.
* Stars Theater, 14.9 mi.
* Camden Bowling Lanes, 19.2 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Arkansas Museum-Natural Resources, 1.9 mi.
* Lions Club Park, 11 mi.
* Union County Fair, 11.3 mi.
* Mosby Park, 11.9 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Sumac Mart, 1.5 mi.
* Copper Pot, 2.2 mi.
* Pizza Pro, 2.4 mi.
* Oriental Gardens Restaurant, 8 mi.
* Larry's Pizza, 9.1 mi.
* Quiznos Sandwich Restaurants, 9.6 mi.
* Banderas, 9.6 mi.
* Andy's Restaurants Inc, 9.9 mi.
* Catfish Corner, 9.9 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 10.2 mi.
* Chick-A-Dilly, 12.9 mi.
* US Post Office, 2 mi.
* Dollar General, 2.1 mi.
* Martin Transport Inc, 2.5 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 9 mi.
* Walgreens, 9.4 mi.
* Sears Hometown Store, 9.5 mi.
* Office Depot, 9.7 mi.
* Murphy Oil Corporation, 10.9 mi.
* One 700 square foot meeting room
* Catering can be brought in by outside vendor
* Conference space available
* Meeting room can accommodate up to 50 guests
* Free WiFi in meeting room
* 4th Annual MidWinter Hometown Jam, February
* Chocolate Lovers Festival, February
* 21 Annual Camden Daffodil Festival, March
* Mountain View Bluegrass Festival, March
* 25th Annual Kite Fest, March
* Valley of the Vapors Music Festival, March
* 8th Annual German Heritage Festival, April
* Smackover Oil Town Festival, June
Local Colleges and Universities
* South Arkansas Community College, 11.1 mi.
* Southern Arkansas University, 36.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Medical Center of South Arkansas, 10.7 mi.
* Ouachita County Medical Center, 19.4 mi.