Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Carrollton offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer a heated indoor pool, fitness facility, guest laundry facility, clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free hard wired internet access, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hairdryers, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, ESPN, irons, ironing boards and alarm clock radios.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located near the intersection of Highway 166 and Highway 27 bypass. Our hotel is near local attractions including University of West Georgia, Six Flags Over Georgia, and Carrollton Cultural Art Center.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Carrollton is your best choice within the northwest region of Georgia. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, festivals, or simply passing through on your way to Atlanta. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Carrollton our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Carrollton, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* East Carrollton Park, 0.8 mi.
* East Carrollton Recreation Center, 0.8 mi.
* Carrollton Stadium Cinemas 10, 0.9 mi.
* Lakeshore Park Pool, 1.5 mi.
* West Georgia Shopping Center, 3.2 mi.
* Theater Approach LLC, 3.3 mi.
* McIntosh Plaza, 4.4 mi.
* John Tanner Park, 8.8 mi.
* Fairfield Plantation Golf Club, 10.3 mi.
* Anglers Adventure Fishing Charters, 10.3 mi.
* St Andrews Golf & Country Club, 12.4 mi.
* Arbor Place Mall, 23.9 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Fitness Facility
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Free Hard Wired Internet Access
* Heated Indoor Pool open seasonally from March through November
* Meeting Facility
* Free Wi-Fi
* Carrollton Cultural Art Center, 1.8 mi.
* Historic Banning Mills Zip Line, 11.9 mi.
* Pine Mountain Gold Museum, 16.4 mi.
* Mc Intosh Reserve Park, 16.5 mi.
* Six Flags Over Georgia, 35.9 mi.
* Zoo Atlanta, 46.9 mi.
* Raceway of Talladega, 70.7 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* LongHorn Steakhouse, 0.1 mi.
* Evergreen Chinese Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Domino's Pizza, 0.4 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.4 mi.
* Subway, 1 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1 mi.
* The Lazy Donkey Mexican Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Little Hawaiian, 2.2 mi.
* Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant, 3 mi.
* Border Mexican Restaurant, 3.3 mi.
* Food Depot, 0.04 mi.
* Enterprise Rent-A-Car, 0.2 mi.
* Liberty Tax Service, 0.2 mi.
* Chamber of Commerce, 0.2 mi.
* MetroPCS Authorized Dealer, 0.2 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank, 0.4 mi.
* Sterling Finance Company, 0.4 mi.
* Precision Roll Grinders Inc, 1.3 mi.
* H&R Block, 1.3 mi.
* Southwire, 3.1 mi.
* Airgas Merchant Gases, 4.2 mi.
* Verizon Wireless, 5.2 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 5.2 mi.
* Sony Music, 5.4 mi.
* Georgia Power Company, 12.9 mi.
* Saddle Creek Corporation, 14.7 mi.
* One 290 square foot meeting room
* Meeting room can accommodate up to 30 guests
* Conference space
* Free Wi-Fi in all meeting rooms
* Mayfest, May
* Midtown Water Park, May-September
* Fall Festival, October
* Rodeo, May-September
* Lighting of the Square, November
* Holiday Wishes Christmas Parade, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Carrollton High School, 3.4 mi.
* West Georgia Technical College, 2.9 mi.
* University of West Georgia, 3.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* VA Medical Hospital (Department of Veteran Affairs), 1 mi.
* Tanner Medical Center/Carrollton, 2.7 mi.