Americas Best Value Inn Bowling Green offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Our guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel satellite TV, HBO, ESPN, clock radio, and table with chairs.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (17 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off Corvette Drive, and are near attractions such as National Corvette Museum, NCM Motorsports Park, and The Historic Railpark and Train Museum.
Americas Best Value Inn Bowling Green is your best choice within the home to the state's second-largest public university, Western Kentucky University. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, sightseeing, or simply passing through on your way to Nashville or Louisville. At Americas Best Value Inn Bowling Green our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Bowling Green, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Vette City Antique Mall, 0.2 mi.
* Roland Bland Park, 3.7 mi.
* Workout Anytime, 4.1 mi.
* Bowling Green Ballpark, 4.2 mi.
* Seagrass Spa, 4.4 mi.
* Sun Suites Salon & Spa, 4.4 mi.
* Sun Tan City, 7.1 mi.
* Greenwood Mall, 7.7 mi.
* Crosswinds Golf Course, 8 mi.
* Regal Cinemas Greenwood Mall 10, 8.2 mi.
* Russell Sims Aquatic Center, 8.8 mi.
* Basil Griffin Park, 9.1 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Picnic Area/Tables
* National Corvette Museum, 0.6 mi.
* NCM Motorsports Park, 1.6 mi.
* The Historic Railpark and Train Museum, 3.8 mi.
* Beech Bend Park, 6.2 mi.
* Aviation Heritage Park, 8.8 mi.
* Lost River Cave, 13.4 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Jerry's Restaurant, 0.01 mi.
* Hardee's, 0.08 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.1 mi.
* Taco Del Mar, 0.2 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.2 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 1 mi.
* Puerto Vallarta Mexican Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* El Mazatlan, 1.2 mi.
* Subway, 1.2 mi.
* Mellow Mushroom, 4.4 mi.
* GM Bowling Green Assembly Plant, 0.1 mi.
* Houchens Industries Inc, 4.7 mi.
* Fruit of the Loom, 6.3 mi.
* B G Metalforming, 7 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 7.1 mi.
* Pickin on the Patio, July
* Sounds of Independence Music Festival, July
* Beaver Night Street Drag Racing (Beech Bend Park), August
* Camaro Fest VI (Beech Bend Park) August
* Moonshine to Finish Line: The History of NASCAR exhibit (National corvette museum), September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Western Kentucky University, 5.2 mi.
* Daymar College, 7.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* The Medical Center, 3.8 mi.
* Medical Center Urgentcare, 7.7 mi.
* TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital, 7.7 mi.