Americas Best Value Inn Anderson offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a guest laundry facility, an outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, 32-inch flat screen TVs, cable TV, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel is a 100 percent smoke free property. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are centrally located off I-69 at exit 226. We are near to local attractions such as Hoosier Park Racing and Casino, Anderson University, and Mounds State Park. Free casino shuttle service, ask for details.
Americas Best Value Inn Anderson is your best choice within “The Performance, Talent, Inspiration” City We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Indianapolis. At Americas Best Value Inn Anderson our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Anderson, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Cooper’s Sport Bowl, 0.5 mi.
* Muncie Super Store, 0.7 mi.
* Riley Party Barn, 2.2 mi.
* Mounds Mall, 2.7 mi.
* American Play Ground Corporation, 3.2 mi.
* Meadowbrook Golf Course, 3.9 mi.
* Rangeline Nature Preserve, 5.3 mi.
* Anderson Sports Center, 7.3 mi.
* Goodrich Hamilton 16 IMAX, 17.3 mi.
* AMC Showplace Muncie 12, 25 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool (open May to September)
* Hoosier Park Racing & Casino, 1.8 mi.
* Anderson Speedway, 5.3 mi.
* Mounds State Park, 5.7 mi.
* Klipsch Music Center, 18.1 mi.
* Baseball Diamond, 22.3 mi.
* Summit Lake State Park, 22.5 mi.
* Mooreland Fairgrounds, 24.8 mi.
* Fairmount Historical Museum, 26.4 mi.
* Lucas Oil Stadium, 36.3 mi.
* Indianapolis Motor Speedway, 38.9 mi.
* Indianapolis Zoo, 43.6 mi.
* Red Lobster, 0.02 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 0.08 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 0.2 mi.
* Monterrey Fresh Mexican Grill, 0.3 mi.
* Montana Mike’s Steakhouse, 0.3 mi.
* Bob Evans Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Lone Star Steakhouse, 0.4 mi.
* IHOP, 0.4 mi.
* Great Wall Chinese Buffet, 0.8 mi.
* Art’s Pizza, 1.1 mi.
* Olive Garden, 1.6 mi.
* RadioShack, 0.3 mi.
* Target, 0.6 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 1.1 mi.
* Fastenal Company, 2.7 mi.
* CSX Transportation, 4.4 mi.
* C and K Distribution, 4.2 mi.
* Kaman Industrial Technologies, 8.2 mi.
* Aqua Systems, 8.9 mi.
* Shenandoah School Corporation, 9.7 mi.
* City of Anderson Little 500 Festival, May
* Open Car Show, June
Local Colleges and Universities
* Anderson University, 4.7 mi.