Americas Best Value Inn Ukiah offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi. Our property offers parking for trucks, and can accommodate 4 trucks with trailers attached. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, cable TV, and alarm clock radio.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room).
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. We are located off of US-101 and Talmage Road. We are near local attractions such as Ukiah Speedway, Mendocino College, and Dominican University of California.
Americas Best Value Inn Ukiah is your best choice within the Redwood Region of California. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, sightseeing, or simply passing through on your way to San Francisco. At Americas Best Value Inn Ukiah our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Ukiah, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Regal Ukiah Stadium 6, 1.3 mi.
* Pear Tree Center, 1.8 mi.
* Ukiah Valley Golf Course, 2.6 mi.
* Yokayo Bowl, 2.9 mi.
* Brooktrails Golf Course, 26.5 mi.
* Lakeside Family Fun and Event Center, 36.8 mi.
* Lakeport Auto Movies Drive In, 38.2 mi.
* Buckingham Golf and Country Club, 48.5 mi.
* Petaluma Village Premium Outlets, 73.4 mi.
* Outdoor Pool (Open June 1st to September 30th)
* Grace Hudson Museum-Sun House, 1.5 mi.
* Ukiah Speedway, 3.5 mi.
* Mendocino County Fairgrounds, 20.2 mi.
* Mendocino County Museum, 24.4 mi.
* Anderson Valley Historical Museum, 25.4 mi.
* Cloverdale River Park, 26.2 mi.
* Francis Ford Coppola Winery, 39.6 mi.
* Clear Lake State Park, 44.2 mi.
* Point Arena Lighthouse and Museum, 50 mi.
* Gualala Point Regional Park, 64.9 mi.
* Annadel State Park, 65.4 mi.
* Sugarloaf Ridge State Park, 72.2 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Jack in the Box, 0.3 mi.
* Applebee's, 0.5 mi.
* Crush, 0.5 mi.
* Bebops Diner, 0.8 mi.
* Denny's, 1.5 mi.
* Round Table Pizza, 1.5 mi.
* Star*s Restaurant, 1.5 mi.
* Himalayan Café, 1.6 mi.
* Oco Time, 1.6 mi.
* Taco Loco Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Patrona, 1.7 mi.
* Romi's Brew & BBQ, 1.8 mi.
* Club Calpella Restaurant, 7.8 mi.
* Walmart, 0.4 mi.
* Sears Hometown Store, 0.7 mi.
* Fastenal Company Distribution Center, 0.9 mi.
* The Home Depot, 1.7 mi.
* Walgreens, 1.7 mi.
* Dollar Tree, 2.9 mi.
* Herbalife Distribution Center 45.1 mi.
* Calpine Corporation, 62.3 mi.
* Redwood Coast Music Festival, March
* Redwood Empire Spring Fair, May
* Sierra Nevada World Music Festival, June
* 43RD Mountain View Art and Wine Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Dominican University of California, 1.8 mi.
* Mendocino College, 4.1 mi.
* Sonoma State University, 67.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Ukiah Valley Medical Center, 1.9 mi.
* Sutter Lakeside Hospital, 31.4 mi.