Americas Best Value Inn Kinder/North offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Our hotel also provide a free continental breakfast with waffles, bagels, muffins, cereals, juice, and coffee. We offer free shuttle service to Coushatta Casino 24 hours a day. All guest rooms include coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, 32 inch flat cable TV, HBO, ESPN and alarm clock radio.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off Highway 165, and are near to local attractions such as Louisiana Technical College, Bengal Stadium, and Zigler Museum.
Americas Best Value Inn Kinder/North is your best choice within the southwest region of Louisiana. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, sightseeing, or simply passing through on your way to Baton Rouge. At Americas Best Value Inn Kinder/North our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Kinder/North, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Coushatta Casino Resort, 0.9 mi.
* Koasati Pines Golf Club, 2.1 mi.
* Fontenot's Roller Rink, 4.9 mi.
* T & J Canoe Rental LLC., 15.9 mi.
* Louisiana Outfitters Waterfowl Lodge, 26.2 mi.
* Queen Cinema 3, 30.2 mi.
* White Oak Park, 31.5 mi.
* Lakeview Park & Beach, 32.4 mi.
* Outdoor Pool (Open from April to September)
* Cajun Music Hall of Fame, 30.3 mi.
* Bengal Stadium, 31.1 mi.
* Zigler Museum, 32.8 mi.
* Mardi Gras Museum, 37 mi.
* Children's Museum, 37.1 mi.
* Lake Charles Civic Center, 37.7 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Sonic Drive-In, 3.4 mi.
* McDonald's, 4.1 mi.
* Miller's Cafe, 4.3 mi.
* Chadeaux's Cajun Kitchen, 4.3 mi.
* Fausto's Family Restaurant, 4.4 mi.
* J & R Crawfish, 4.4 mi.
* Cilantro's Mexican Restaurant, 4.4 mi.
* Mr G's Fried Chicken, 7.4 mi.
* Roy's Catfish Hut, 10.3 mi.
* Datrex, 3.3 mi.
* Mc Innis Brothers Construction, 3.7 mi.
* JD Bank, 3.9 mi.
* H&R Block, 4 mi.
* B & K Music Co, 4.1 mi.
* Southwest Allen Parish Water, 4.1 mi.
* Capital One Bank, 4.1 mi.
* Extermatrim Exterminating Co, 4.2 mi.
* Guillory Timber Co, 4.2 mi.
* Kinder Quick Stop, 4.7 mi.
* Chevron Fenton, 13.5 mi.
* International Rice Festival, October
* Louisiana Cajun Food Fest, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Louisiana Technical College, 20 mi.
* Louisiana State University At Eunice, 31.1 mi.
* McNeese State University, 40.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Allen Parish Hospital, 4 mi.