Americas Best Value Inn Topeka offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. Our recently completely renovated hotel offers clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include flat panel satellite TV, desk with lamp, and alarm clock. We also offer guest rooms that feature a kitchenette.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off Topeka Boulevard, and are close to I-335 and I-440. We are near to local attractions such as Topeka Zoo, Washburn University, Mulvane Art Museum, M and M's World Store, and Forbes Air Force Base.
Americas Best Value Inn Topeka is your best choice within the northeast region of Kansas. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, to attend local festivals, or simply passing through on your way to Kansas City. At Americas Best Value Inn Topeka our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Topeka, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Starlite Skate Center, 1.2 mi.
* Major Palm Park, 1.4 mi.
* Highland Crest Park, 1.7 mi.
* Holliday Square Shopping Center, 1.8 mi.
* Wood Valley Pool, 1.9 mi.
* Oakwood Hills Park, 2.0 mi.
* Shawnee Country Club, 2.6 mi.
* Topeka Country Club, 2.8 mi.
* Berkshire Golf Club, 2.9 mi.
* Brookwood Shopping Center, 3.2 mi.
* West Ridge Lanes, 5.2 mi.
* West Ridge Mall, 5.3 mi.
* Blaisdell Pool, 6.3 mi.
* Hollywood West Ridge 8, 6.6 mi.
* Regal Hollywood Stadium 14 - Topeka Movie Theater, 7.3 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* M and M's World Store, 4.2 mi.
* Mulvane Art Museum, 4.4 mi.
* Holley Museum-Military History, 5.3 mi.
* Topeka Zoo, 6.1 mi.
* Great Overland Station, 6.7 mi.
* Overbrook Osage County Fair, 22 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.6 mi.
* Blind Tiger, 0.8 mi.
* Las Fuentes Mexican Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Abigail's Grill & Bar, 0.9 mi.
* CiCi's Pizza, 0.9 mi.
* Casa Authentic Mexican Foods, 1.2 mi.
* Wendy's, 1.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.4 mi.
* KFC Topeka, 1.4 mi.
* Burger King, 1.5 mi.
* Mr Goodcents Subs & Pastas, 1.5 mi.
* TupTim Thai Restaurant, 1.8 mi.
* Subway, 1.9 mi.
* Ed Bozarth Chevrolet, 0.6 mi.
* Atlantic Signal LLC, 0.9 mi.
* Capital City Bank, 1 mi.
* Data-Tel Inc, 1 mi.
* Dollar General, 1.1 mi.
* Briggs Kia, 1.1 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 1.2 mi.
* Grainger Industrial Supply, 1.4 mi.
* Walgreens, 1.5 mi.
* Century United Co Inc, 1.8 mi.
* Forbes Air Force Base, 4.2 mi.
* Target, 5.2 mi.
* Mulvane Mountain/Plains Art Fair, June
* Fiesta Mexicana, July
* Railroad Festival, August
* Gary's Fall Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Washburn University, 3.8 mi.
* Bryan University, 5.4 mi.
* Friends University, 5.8 mi.