Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Yucca Valley newly renovated destination offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are located near Joshua Tree National Park, which is America's newest national park. Take a break from the heat in our seasonal outdoor pool open from May to September, and make sure to take a dip in the jacuzzi. We offer clean spacious rooms and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, 40-inch flat panel cable TV, and HBO. We also offer 14 themed guest rooms with hot tubs that range from our Rockin 50's room to jungle, safari and Oriental themes.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parents room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel is 100 percent smoke free. We are conveniently located off of Twentynine Palms Highway, in downtown Yucca Valley. We are nearby local attractions including Pioneertown, Joshua Tree National Park, and Big Morongo Canyon Preserve.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Yucca Valley is your best choice in San Bernardino County. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, pleasure or simply passing through on your way to Palm Springs or Lake Havasu. At
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Yucca Valley our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Yucca Valley, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Cinema 6 Theatre, 0.3 mi.
* Vons, 1.6 mi.
* Pioneer Crossing Antiques, 1.7 mi.
* Blue Skies Golf and Country Club, 1.8 mi.
* Route 62 Arts and Antiques, 2.1 mi.
* Yucca Bowl, 2.4 mi.
* Morongo Resort and Spa, 32.6 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool (Open May to September)
* Picnic Area/Tables
* California Welcome Center, 0.5 mi.
* Desert Christ Park, 1 mi.
* Hi-Desert Nature Museum, 1.1 mi.
* Hutchins Motor Sport, 2.7 mi.
* Pioneertown, 5 mi.
* Big Morongo Canyon Preserve, 9.2 mi.
* JT & S Railroad Museum, 9.3 mi.
* Morongo Valley, 9.9 mi.
* Joshua Tree National Park, 11.1 mi.
* Morongo Casino Resort, 32.6 mi.
* John’s Place, 0.1 mi.
* Chen’s Chinese Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Santana’s Mexican Food, 0.3 mi.
* KFC, 0.3 mi.
* Del Taco, 0.6 mi.
* Ma Rouge Coffee House, 0.6 mi.
* Starbucks, 0.8 mi.
* Sizzler Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Carrow’s Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Denny’s, 1 mi.
* La Casita Nueveo, 1.1 mi.
* Carl’s Jr., 1.2 mi.
* Subway, 1.3 mi.
* Panda Chinese Restaurant, 1.4 mi.
* Roadhouse Café, 1.6 mi.
* Kimi Grill, 1.8 mi.
* Quiznos, 1.9 mi.
* Applebee’s, 1.9 mi.
* Taco Bell, 2 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 2.3 mi.
* Paradise Café, 3.4 mi.
* Overland Financial Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* Walmart, 2.2 mi.
* JCPenny, 2.2 mi.
* Desert Regional, 28 mi.
* Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, 29.1 mi.
* Bailey’s Car Show, March
* Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, April
* Grubstakes Days Home and Craft Show, May
* Orchid Festival, October
* Gourd Art Festival, November
Local Colleges and Universities
* Copper Mountain College, 13.4 mi.
* California State University-San Bernardino, 37.9 mi.