Americas Best Value Inn Brenham offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms with in-room Wi-Fi, free continental breakfast and complimentary coffee in our lobby. Grab a free newspaper in our lobby, and take advantage of our business center with computer, fax and copy services. All guest rooms include coffeemakers, hairdryers, 32 inch flat panel cable TVs, HBO, and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly rates as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located off of South Market Street, less than 2 miles from Blinn College. We are nearby several local attractions such as the Brenham Heritage Museum, Henderson Park, and the Washington County Fairgrounds.
Americas Best Value Inn Brenham is your best choice in East Central Texas. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, pleasure or simply passing through on your way to Austin or Houston. At Americas Best Value Inn Brenham our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Brenham, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Bluebell Aquatic Center, 1.3 mi.
* Thyme Day Spa and Salon, 1.4 mi.
* Unity Theatre, 1.6 mi.
* Main Street Mall, 1.8 mi.
* Brenham Saddle Shop, 3.5 mi.
* Westwood Cinemas, 3.6 mi.
* Horseshoe Junction, 3.7 mi.
* Brenham Country Club, 5.5 mi.
* Chappell Hill Antique Mall, 8.5 mi.
* BBQ Area
* Business Center with Computer
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* News Stand in Lobby
* Ellison’s Greenhouses, 1 mi.
* Jackson Street Park, 1.3 mi.
* Brenham Heritage Museum, 1.5 mi.
* Henderson Park, 2 mi.
* Hattie Flowers Park, 2.7 mi.
* Hohlt Park, 3.2 mi.
* Pleasant Hill Winery, 3.2 mi.
* Washington County Fairgrounds, 3.3 mi.
* Silver Wings Ballroom, 5.3 mi.
* Windy Winery, 8.6 mi.
* Southern Rose Ranch, 11.3 mi.
* Antique Rose Emporium, 13.4 mi.
* Chapel Hill Lavender Farms, 15.2 mi.
* Washington-on-the-Brazos State Historic Site, 22.3 mi.
* Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park, 29.3 mi.
* Lake Sumerville State Park, 31.9 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Texas Seafood and Steakhouse, 0.02 mi.
* Las Fuentes, 0.1 mi.
* Mariachi, 0.3 mi.
* Subway, 0.4 mi.
* Dairy Bar, 0.8 mi.
* Pizza Connection, 1 mi.
* Kay’s Cuisine for the Soul, 1.2 mi.
* KFC, 1.3 mi.
* Chinese Buffet, 1.4 mi.
* Case Ole, 1.4 mi.
* Must Be Heaven, 1.6 mi.
* Yumm, 1.6 mi.
* Brenham Grill, 1.6 mi.
* Ernie’s Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* McDonald’s, 1.9 mi.
* Chilis, 1.9 mi.
* Applebees, 1.9 mi.
* Germania Insurance, 0.6 mi.
* Coca Cola Bottling Company, 1.7 mi.
* Blue Bell Creameries, 1.8 mi.
* Valmont, 1.8 mi.
* Alexander Oil Company, 2.5 mi.
* PI Components, 3.5 mi.
* Brenham Livestock Auction, 4 mi.
* Bluebonnet Petroleum Inc., 5 mi.
* One 1000 square foot meeting room
* Conference space
* Seating capacity of 50 guests
* Round Top Antique Fair, March
* Brenham Maifest, May
* Washington County Fair, September
* Lavender and Wine Fest, August
* Texas Renaissance Festival, October-December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Blinn College, 1.8 mi.
* Prairie View A&M University, 26.5 mi.
* Texas A & M University, 40.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Scott and White Hospital-Brenham, 1.1 mi.