Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville. Our hotel is in within two miles of Fort Stewart Army Base along the Canoochee River. We invite our guests to enjoy our free deluxe continental breakfast and coffee. Stay connected with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, satellite TV with ESPN, Showtime, CNN, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, in-room safe, free local calls and wake-up service. Our hotel provides a business center with computer as well as on-site laundry services. Guest parking is complimentary. Relax from your day and take a dip into our seasonal outdoor pool (open April to September). Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. Pet fee due at check-in. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure our hotel is there to suit your needs.
Don’t miss downtown Midway Historic District and downtown Hinesville - home to several historic and cultural sites, shops, eateries and entertainment. Other historic sites include Bradwell Institute, Fort Stewart Museum, and Fort Morris. For nature enthusiasts visit Melon Bluff Nature and Heritage Reserve and LeConte-Woodmanston Plantation and Botanical Gardens. Award-winning Seabrook Village is a unique, African-American living history museum. Play a round of golf at Taylor's Creek Golf Course and Cherokee Rose Country Club. Catch a flick at Wells Five Star Cinema. Get some strikes at Stewart Lanes Bowling Center and Marne Lanes. For retail therapy, visit Hinesville Square. For art enthusiasts, The Midway Gallery showcases local artists. There are several restaurants nearby our hotel including Kobe Japanese Steak House, Huddle House, and Southern Sweets Cafe and Bakery.
At Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Shuman Recreation Center, 1.1 mi.
* James A Brown Park, 1.1 mi.
* Wells Five Star Cinema, 1.3 mi.
* Liberty Cinemas, 1.8 mi.
* Hinesville Square, 1.8 mi.
* Irene B. Thomas Park, 3.1 mi.
* Stewart Lanes Bowling Center, 3.4 mi.
* Marne Lanes, 3.6 mi.
* Taylor's Creek Golf Course, 4.7 mi.
* Cherokee Rose Country Club, 4.7 mi.
* Dorchester Shooting Preserve, 15.1 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool (Open from April - September)
* Fort Stewart Museum, 3 mi.
* DC Miller Nature Preserve, 5.9 mi.
* Midway Museum, 10.6 mi.
* Melon Bluff Nature and Heritage Reserve, 17 mi.
* LeConte-Woodmanston Plantation and Botanical Gardens, 17.5 mi.
* Geechee Kunda Cultural Center, 18.1 mi.
* Seabrook Village, 18.5 mi.
* Fort Morris Historic Site, 21.4 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Waffle House, walking distance
* Kobe Japanese Steak House, 0.1 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.2 mi.
* Huddle House, 0.3 mi.
* Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, 0.3 mi.
* Applebee's, 0.6 mi.
* That's Italian Pizza and Pasta, 0.8 mi.
* Rodeo Mexican Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Rosenhof German Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* Shane's Rib Shack, 1.8 mi.
* Chili's Grill and Bar, 2.1 mi.
* Southern Sweets Cafe and Bakery, 2.8 mi.
* El Cazador Mexican Restaurant, 3.1 mi.
* R T Sikes Construction, 1 mi.
* T R Long Engineering, 1 mi.
* Simonton and Associates, 1.1 mi.
* Hawkins Electric Co. Inc., 1 mi.
* K C Brothers Construction, 1.3 mi.
* Coastal Communications, 1.5 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.5 mi.
* Fort Stewart, 3 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Bradwell Institute, 1.6 mi.
* Savannah Technical College, 3.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Diversity Health Center, 1.7 mi.
* Liberty Regional Medical Center, 1.9 mi.
* Winn Army Community Hospital, 5.3 mi.