The Americas Best Value Inn Hinckley offers the most value for your money when traveling in Central Minnesota. Take advantage of our kids stay free policy (12 and under), our on-property restaurant (Cassidy’s), and a continental breakfast served every morning. Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in every room.
For your convenience pets are welcome for a small charge (dogs under 25 pounds please). Our location also provides easy access to the Grand Casino (1.0 mile) with the added benefit of free shuttle service. And don’t forget, we offer the best value for guests attending exciting events and entertainment at the Hinckley Amphitheater and the Hinckley Events and Convention Center.
The Americas Best Value Inn Hinckley is your best choice within the Central Minnesota area. We are midway between Minneapolis –St. Paul and Duluth, just off I-35. Americas Best Value Inn Hinckley has the perfect accommodations and location whether you are in town for a night at the Grand Casino, playing a round of golf at the Grand National Golf Club, visiting the St Croix State Park or looking to raft the Kettle River.
Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our GREAT SERVICE, we could tell you about it, but we would rather you read our reviews and then come see for yourself! Everything we do at the Americas Best Value Inn Hinckley is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at the Americas Best Value Inn Hinckley - You Deserve It.
We are only minutes from many exciting outdoor activities including biking or walking the Willard Munger State Trail, camping and fishing in the St Croix State Park, kayaking or canoeing the Kettle River or riding over 100 miles ATV trails in the Nemadji State Forest.
Enjoy your indoor leisure time searching out rare antiques at Antiques America with over 50 dealers; or if you are feeling lucky, head over to the Grand Casino (free shuttle available) for slots, blackjack, poker and great entertainment.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Kettle River Carving Company Gift Shop, 0.5 mi.
* Antiques America, 0.7 mi.
* Grand Cinema Hinckley, 0.8 mi.
* Grand National Golf Club, 1 mi.
* West Side Park, 1.4 mi.
* Bargain Buys, 1.4 mi.
* Grand Casino Hinckley, 1.7 mi.
* Memorial Park, 1.7 mi.
* Legion Park, 2.1 mi.
* Grindstone Greenhouse, 2.2 mi.
* Beaver Meadow Garden Center, 2.3 mi.
* Cassidy's Restaurant, On-site
* Guest laundromat
* Hinckley Fire Museum, 1.5 mi.
* Minnesota Interpretive Center, 1.8 mi.
* Northside Paintball Hinckley, 5.4 mi.
* Audubon Center of the North Woods, 11 mi.
* St Croix State Park, 11.1 mi.
* University of Minnesota Extension Service, 13.5 mi.
* Pine County Fairgrounds, 13.7 mi.
* Banning State Park, 14 mi.
* Pine Technical College, 14.5 mi.
* Rural School Museum, 14.8 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily from 6am - 9am.
* Cassidy's Restaurant, On-site
* Taco Bell, 0.4 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.5 mi.
* Hardee's, 0.5 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 0.5 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* Tobie's Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* White Castle, 0.7 mi.
* Burger King, 0.7 mi.
* Winds Steakhouse, 0.9 mi.
* Grand Grill Americana, 0.9 mi.
* Final Score, 1.5 mi.
* Fire Storm Cafe, 1.5 mi.
* Daggett's Super Valu, 1.6 mi.
* Northern Natural Gas Co, 66 ft.
* Napa Auto and Truck Parts, 0.8 mi.
* First Light Health Systems, 0.5 mi.
* U-Haul Co, 1.2 mi.
* Great River Energy, 9 mi.
* IUOE Local 49 Training Center, 9 mi.
* Daka Corporation, 13 mi.
* Product Fabricators Inc, 13 mi.
* Walmart, 14.4 mi.
* Dish Network, 14.5 mi.
* Lakeside Medical Center, 15.3 mi.