Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites - Greenwood. We are located off of US-82. Our Greenwood, Mississippi hotel offers 40 comfortable newly renovated guest rooms featuring microwaves, mini-fridges, cable TV with HBO, complimentary local calls, and wake-up service. Irons and ironing boards are available upon request at the front desk. We also offer complimentary hi-speed Internet access to help guests stay connected. Guests are invited to enjoy our delicious daily complimentary continental breakfast and to relax by our outdoor pool. Our friendly 24-hour staff is here to help make Americas Best Value Inn and Suites - Greenwood your home away from home. Sorry, no pets allowed.
The city of Greenwood is in the heart of the Mississippi Delta region. Historically Greenwood, Mississippi has been a cotton growing city and is currently the home of the world's second largest cotton exchange. Greenwood is also known for its extensive involvement in the farm raised catfish market, raising 96 percent of all Mississippi farm raised catfish.
The Delta Blues Museum is located in nearby Clarksdale, Mississippi which is also known as "the land where the blues began." The museum is housed in the historic Clarksdale freight depot. The former freight area hosts permanent and traveling blues exhibits. Established by the Carnegie Public Library Board of Trustees, the Delta Blues Museum fosters a deep interest in the story of the blues.
Make sure to visit the Greenwood Blues Heritage Museum and Gallery which honors the history of blues musicians from across the central Delta to places such as Memphis, Texas, and Louisiana. The mission of Greenwood Blues Heritage Museum and Gallery is to help people appreciate the role Robert Johnson of "Sweet Home Chicago" post-World War II fame has played in the history of blues music and the role blues music has played in the history of American music. The museum houses the largest collection of Robert Johnson materials ever assembled. After a fun day of sightseeing and learning, enjoy a scrumptious meal at one of Greenwood's local restaurants including China Blossom, Yianni's, Captain D's Seafood, and Margarita's Mexican Grill.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites - Greenwood, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Leflore Lanes, Walking Distance
* Whittington Park, Walking Distance
* Greenwood Little Theater, 1 mi.
* Greenwood Mall, 3 mi.
* The Whittington Park, 3.6 mi.
* Leflore County Country Club, 4 mi.
* Spotlite Skating Rink, 8.5 mi.
* Guest Laundromat
* Outdoor Pool
* Delta Gallery Blues Museum, Walking Distance
* Greenwood Convention Visitors, Walking Distance
* Cottonlandia Museum, 2 mi.
* Greenwood Blues Heritage Museum and Gallery, 4.9 mi.
* Greenwood Civic Center, 7.5 mi.
* Mississippi Valley State University, 10 mi.
* Mississippi Delta Community College, 20 mi.
* Harrah's Vicksburg Casino, 110 mi.
* Complimentary Continental Breakfast, On-Site
* Burger King, Walking Distance
* China Blossom, Walking Distance
* Yianni's, 2.9 mi.
* Wendy's, 3.2 mi.
* Captain D's Seafood, 3.2 mi.
* Margarita's Mexican Grill, 3.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 3.3 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 3.8 mi.
* Shoney's, 4.2 mi.
* Subway, 3 mi.
* Greenwood Leflore Hospital, 1 mi. NW
* Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation, 1 mi. NW
* Gravel Hill Construction Corporation, 2.6 mi. W
* Regions Bank, 3 mi. W
* GMT Corporation, 4.7 mi. W
* Viking Range Corporation Distribution, 8 mi. E