Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Petaluma offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, in-room Wi-Fi, free coffee in lobby, and free continental breakfast. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, cable TV, ESPN, HBO, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (17 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are only 1 mile from Lagunitas Brewing Co. and nearby several local attractions such as North Bay Performing Arts Center. We are conveniently located off Highway 101, exit 476, near Redwood Highway N.
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Petaluma offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit Historical Downtown Petaluma, Sonoma State University, Sonoma State Historic Park, Napa Valley Wine Train, or Mare Island Shoreline Heritage Preserve. At Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Petaluma our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Petaluma, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* 101 Casino, walking distance
* Cinnabar Theater, 1.8 mi.
* Petaluma Village Premium Outlets, 2.2 mi.
* Boulevard Cinemas, 3.9 mi.
* AMF Boulevard Lanes, 4.7 mi.
* Rooster Run Golf Club, 4.8 mi.
* Helen Putnam Regional Park, 5.8 mi.
* Sonoma Coast Divers, 6.9 mi.
* Sonoma County Jet Ski Rentals, 21.3 mi.
* Bodega Bay Sports Fishing Center, 25.6 mi.
* Bodega Bay Kayak, 25.8 mi.
* Burke's Canoe Trips, 26.6 mi.
* Outback Adventures, 27.1 mi.
* Outdoor Pool (Open May to October)
* Lagunitas Brewing Co., 0.6 mi.
* North Bay Performing Arts Center, 0.8 mi.
* Historical Downtown Petaluma, 3.7 mi.
* Petaluma Historical Museum, 3.8 mi.
* Rancho Petaluma Adobe, 6.1 mi.
* Charles M. Schulz Museum, 14.7 mi.
* Hilton Sonoma Wine Country, 15.9 mi.
* Sonoma State Historic Park, 16.8 mi.
* The Sonoma Cheese Factory, 16.8 mi.
* Jack London State Historic Park, 19.6 mi.
* Napa Valley Wine Train, 27.5 mi.
* Mare Island Shoreline Heritage Preserve, 30.5 mi.
* Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve, 30.9 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* City Limits Bar & Grill, walking distance
* Jack in the Box, 0.1 mi.
* Applebee's, 0.1 mi.
* Namaste Kitchen, 0.2 mi.
* Brasil BBQ, 0.3 mi.
* Beyond the Glory Sports Bar and Grill
* IHOP, 0.4 mi.
* Cattlemens, 0.6 mi.
* Denny's, 0.6 mi.
* Burger King, 2.9 mi.
* Cucina Paradiso, 3.7 mi.
* Old Chicago, 3.7 mi.
* Hallie's, 3.7 mi.
* Wild Goat Bistro, 3.7 mi.
* Subway, 3.9 mi.
* Fourth & Sea, 3.9 mi.
* Le Bistro, 4 mi.
* Real Doner, 4.1 mi.
* Sea Modern Thai Cusine, 4.1 mi.
* Lily Kai Chinese Cuisine, 6.2 mi.
* Enphase Energy, Inc., 0.2 mi.
* Club One Fitness, 0.4 mi.
* Kohl's, 0.5 mi.
* Clover Stornetta Farms Inc., 0.7 mi.
* Calix, 1 mi.
* Midstate Construction Corporation, 1 mi.
* Petaluma Poultry, 5 mi.
* U.S. Coast Guard, 9.5 mi.
* Biosearch Technologies, Inc., 18 mi.
* Sonoma-Marin Fair, June
* Art and Garden Festival, July
* Tolay Fall Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Santa Rosa Junior College, Petaluma Campus, 2.5 mi.
* Sonoma State University, 5 mi.
* Green Music Center Sonoma State University, 5.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Petaluma Valley Hospital, 2.6 mi.
* Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, 13.6 mi.