Americas Best Value Inn Tyler/Winona offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Our guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, 40 inch flat panel satellite TV, HBO, hairdryer, and table with chairs. Alarm clocks, iron, ironing board, and DVD player are available at the front desk upon request.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located to Rosebowl Raceway, Tyler Rose Museum and Garden Center, and Tyler State Park. We are located right off of Interstate 20.
Americas Best Value Inn Tyler/Winona is your best choice within the Rose Capital of the World. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, sightseeing, recreation, or simply passing through on your way to Dallas or Shreveport. At Americas Best Value Inn Tyler/Winona our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Tyler/Winona, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Dollar General, 2 mi.
* Pine Springs Golf Course, 4 mi.
* Glass Recreation Center, 9.6 mi.
* The Children’s Park, 10.9 mi.
* Fun Forest Park, 11.1 mi.
* Putt-Putt Fun Center, 12.2 mi.
* Green Acres Bowl, 12.2 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 13.1 mi.
* Broadway Square, 13.8 mi.
* Hollywood Theaters, 13.9 mi.
* French Quarter Shopping Center, 14.1 mi.
* Rose Rudman Trail, 14.1 mi.
* Carmike 14, 16.8
* Lindsey Park, 16.8 mi.
* Faulkner Park, 17.5 mi.
* BBQ grills
* Outdoor plug ins
* Picnic area
* Harrold’s Model Train Museum, 5.4 mi.
* Rose Bowl Raceway, 5.6 mi.
* Camp Ford, 6 mi.
* Tyler State Park, 9.4 mi.
* Goodman Museum, 9.7 mi.
* The Discovery Science Place, 10 mi.
* Liberty Hall, 10 mi.
* Caldwell Zoo, 10.4 mi.
* Tiger Creek Wildlife Refuge, 11.1 mi.
* Tyler Museum of Art, 11.2 mi.
* Tyler Rose Museum and Garden Center, 11.7 mi.
* Camp Fannin Association, 13.4 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Dairy Queen Restaurant, 2 mi.
* Back Porch Restaurant, 3 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 3.4 mi.
* Texas Best Smokehouse III, 3.4 mi.
* Donut Palace, 5.7 mi.
* McDonalds, 5.7 mi.
* Bodacious Bar-B-Q, 5.8 mi.
* Whataburger, 6.1 mi.
* Dominos Pizza, 9.9 mi.
* Jakes Tyler Steaks and Seafood, 10 mi.
* Circle M Crawfish, 10.2 mi.
* Subway, 10.2 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 11.6 mi.
* Nabors Drilling USA LP, 0.9 mi.
* Patterson - UTI Drilling Company, 1.4 mi.
* John Soules Foods Inc, 7.2 mi.
* Brookshire Grocery Company, 10.1 mi.
* Tyler Pipe, 12.1 mi.
* Target Distribution Center, 13.9 mi.
* Ingersoll Rand – Trane, 14.2 mi.
* Ozarka/Nestle Waters, 22.6 mi.
* Red Dirt BBQ and Music Festival, May
* East Texas Comedy Fesitval, June
* East Texas State Fair, September
* Texas Rose Festival, October
* Holiday in the Park, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Texas College, 10 mi.
* Tyler Junior College, 11.4 mi.
* The University of Texas at Tyler, 12.2 mi.
* Jarvis Christian College, 13.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* The University Of Texas Health Science Center At Tyler, 2.3 mi.
* CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health - Tyler, 10.4 mi.
* East Texas Medical Center, 10.6 mi.
* Texas Spine and Joint Hospital, 11.6 mi.