Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Sallisaw, OK located near the Cherokee Casino, Sequoyah Cabin, and Brushy Lake State Park. Our hotel is conveniently located off West Cherokee Avenue/U.S. Highway 64. Sallisaw, the County Seat, is situated at the southern edge of the famed Cookson Hills.
The selection of nearby restaurants includes the Blue Ribbon Diner, which is just adjacent to our hotel, Charlie’s Chicken and Barbeque, Mazzio’s Pizza Sallisaw, and Kiki’s Country Kitchen, all within a mile. Guests will enjoy amenities like our on-site restaurant, picnic area, and a free continental breakfast served daily.
For business travelers or guests alike, we offer complimentary wireless high speed Internet access, Fax, and Copy Services. Each comfortable guest room features a microwave, mini-fridge, satellite TV, HBO, and wake-up service. Pets are allowed-restrictions and charges apply. Our friendly staff invites you to enjoy the value of staying with Americas Best Value Inn.
We gladly offer group discounts on five or more rooms. Please call hotel directly to reserve your group discount today!
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Shadow Creek Golf Club, 2.5 mi.
* Fort Smith Flea Market, 27.4 mi.
* Malco Cinemas, 27 mi.
* Bowling World, 29.5 mi.
* Sisters 2 Too Antique Mall Flea Market, 36 mi.
* Alma Performing Arts Center, 37.8 mi.
* Arrowhead Mall, 48.5 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Picnic area/tables
* Restaurant, On-site
* Cherokee Casino, 1.6 mi.
* Brushy Lake State Park, 8.3 mi.
* Sequoyah's Cabin, 11.6 mi.
* Tenkiller Ferry Lake, 22 mi.
* Fort Smith Trolley Museum, 23.8 mi.
* Fort Smith Convention Center, 23.9 mi.
* Chicken Creek Hen House Retreat, 25.4 mi.
* Harper Stadium, 27 mi.
* Cherokee Heritage Center, 42.8 mi.
* Muskogee War Memorial Park, 46.1 mi.
* Fort Gibson Historic Site, 50 mi.
* Blue Ribbon Diner, 0.1 mi.
* Charlie’s Chicken and Barbeque, 0.5 mi.
* Mazzio's Pizza Sallisaw, 0.5 mi.
* Kiki’s Country Kitchen, 0.7 mi.
* Roma Italian Restaurants, 0.7 mi.
* Arby’s, 0.8 mi.
* China Panda, 0.8 mi.
* Western Sizzlin Steakhouse, 0.8 mi.
* JJ’s Wing Shack, 1.1 mi.
* Marias Mexican Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 1.3 mi.
* Olde Feed Barn, 1.4 mi.
* Asian Star, 1.5 mi.
* Wild Horse Mountain Bar-B-Que, 4.9 mi.
* Shad’s Catfish Hole, 9.1 mi.
* Dollar General, walking distance
* E-Z Mart, walking distance
* K & H Construction, walking distance
* Bootleggers Discount Liquor, 0.2 mi.
* Housing Authority of Cherokee, 0.5 mi.
* World Acceptance Corporation, 0.9 mi.
* CVS Pharmacy, 1 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.1 mi.
* Diamond Daze Festival, June
* Veteran’s Day Ceremony, November
* Annual Christmas Parade, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Carl Albert State College, 2.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Sequoyah Memorial Hospital, 1.3 mi.